Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Gwinnett Place
$99
$95
$95
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$119
$101
Hyatt.com
$55
SuburbanHotels
Best Western Gwinnett Center Hotel(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$82
$134
All reviewswasn't working properlyhome away from homeevery guestlaundry roomhousekeeping stafflocation is greatupon checkenjoyed my staythe entire staffpulloutmallrenovation
Reviewed May 11, 2018

I would like to express my thanks and appreciation for the service and care my daughter received here. It was her first time away on business on her own and the staff made things so much easier.
Encountered a small hiccup upon check-in but Jenea was quick to fix it! She is a complete angel. Thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality and exemplary service.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Gwinnett Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Thanks for the awesome feedback. We are delighted to know all went great during your stay and that you were impressed with the top-notch service provided by our associates. We will surely share your praises with Jenea. It was a pleasure serving you at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

The staff at Extended Stay Gwinnett are amazing. They are attentive to all your needs. They go above and beyond for guests. I appreciate the hospitality that each employee exhibits. I have enjoyed my stay here and I will refer family and friends to this location in the future.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Gwinnett Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Thanks for the awesome feedback. We are thrilled to see you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us and were impressed with all that we have to offer. It was a pleasure hosting you at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

First of all, there are 78 parking spots and YET there are 103 hotel rooms. Do you see something wrong with this? And big surprise there were problems with parking. Some guests, including me had to park in a towaway zone because there simply was no parking available.

Next issue is there is a breakdown in communication and/or laziness of the employees. When I first showed up I had a reservation from August 18 to Oct 31st and instructed the person at the desk that I would like to pay for the entire reservation. No big deal right? Well a week later, I got some phone calls from them in an attempt to get payment from me. I got confused so I went to the front desk and as it turns out they ONLY charged me for 1 week. I had to spell it out for them that I want to pay for the... entire.... reservation.... period.

And if that wasn't enough they told me that housekeeping would come by every friday and well the 1st 3 weeks nobody came by. I had go down to the front desk and complain. You would think they'd learn and get their act together but I had to keep going to the front desk every friday/saturday. I know it's a budget hotel but I shouldn't have to keep making complaints just to receive basic housekeeping service.

At this point you would think it's not going to get worse right? Well, wrong when the housekeeping finally showed up they just did a halfway decent job. One time they didn't even put new toilet paper and didn't even replace the towels. And another time they forgot to put a new shower curtain. I mean this job is not rocket science, how hard is it to replace toilet paper and shower curtains?

Yet another problem is their paid "upgraded" WifI Internet. I work remotely but I could barely get anything done because the connection speed was too slow and at times I would lose a connection. I did a speedtest and the average download speed is 5.38 Mbps. That's horrible considering I was paying about $30 extra per month for the "upgrade" And if that wasn't bad enough in the times there was no internet connection the front desk was no help. I went to the front desk and I explained the issue and they didn't even know who to contact to resolve the internet.

I ended up contacting the hotel's ISP directly. WTF! What is the front desk staff doing if they can't even help me with getting the internet working? They didn't even know of a contact and I only found out about the contact info from an error message I got when going on the internet.

And another issue is the laundry facilities. One of the dryers wasn't working properly, when I put a load in and after the cycle the clothes were still wet. I complained about the issue at the front desk and what shocked me is they KNEW about it and didn't even bother putting an "out of order" sign. They did refund me the change for the load which is nice but why did they not even take 1 minute to put an out of order sign?

I know the hotel is not the hilton but I've been in some dumps and got better service than this. Overall the staff simply don't care about providing service and it's almost like dealing with children. I'm never coming back!

Room Tip: Don't go here, cheap price is not worth it
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Gwinnett Place, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Thanks for being our guest. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you encountered while being here and regret we couldn’t provide you a perfect stay. Your feedback holds a lot of importance as it highlights areas of improvement, so it has been discussed with the concerned individuals in an effort to deliver better service and facilities to our guests going ahead. Counting on your kind generosity to accept our apology, we hope you will consider returning to our hotel on your next visit to this area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Nice rooms and even better service at the front desk. The workers are extremely considerate and interactive with guests kind of like we’re all friends. The hotel is conveniently close to a mall an a bunch of restaurants

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Gwinnett Place, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2018

Thank you for the glowing review of Extended Stay America and taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled to know you were impressed with the service provided by our courteous associates and our convenient location. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Room was clean during check in. Great hotel!! Will defiantly come back. Staff was very nice and took care of everything I needed and asked for.i had a wonderful stay . It was a personal visit but next time I'll bring family to this nice hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Gwinnett Place, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America and for sharing your amazing experience. We are thrilled to read you were impressed with the service provided by our courteous associates and enjoyed the comfort of your well-appointed room. We appreciate you sharing your nice comments and look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.