Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta
$109
GardenInn.com
$109
Hampton.com
Best Western Gwinnett Center Hotel(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$82
BestWestern.com
$59
Wingate by Wyndham Duluth/Atlanta(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$85
$104
$94
Fairfield Inn
$149
$104
Travelocity
All reviewsart barfront deskgrapevine restaurantbreakfast buffetthe entire staffvery nice hotelgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againgreat customer servicerooms were very cleanbusiness tripbusiness travelerthe room was niceduluth areabed was very comfortablefitness centerenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

•the Walls are very thin (my neighbour phones at 5am and I thought he was going to die,You could hear the elevator)
•flames came out of the hair dryer
•plumper came 1/2 an Hour to late
•in the elevator i got sick
•housekeeping made a mess

I'm happy to leave tomorrow

Stayed: April 2014
David K, Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear _CIA_Hotel_: Thank you for your feedback. We obviously missed in all areas during your stay, and I am very sorry. I would like to talk to you in more detail at your earliest convenience to learn from our issues. My email address is dkohlasch@sonesta. I would appreciate 5 minutes of your time to talk with you if you are available. Thank you

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I work for Ricoh-USA and travel to Atlanta often for business and stay here for weeks at a time and it has all ways been a good experience. The rooms are well kept and clean and the service is top notch, especially Skip our bus driver who takes us to and from the Ricoh Training facility. He has been very helpful to us on many occaisions. I highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Be sure to request in advance when you make your reservations a room with a refridgerator and microwave is you need one.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
David K, General Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Dear Craig 2190: We appreciate your continued patronage and are very proud to partner with Ricoh. Thank you for your feedback. I have shared this with our entire team and Skip! You have made his and our day with your wonderful comments. Thank you for your continued support of the Sonesta, and I look forward to meeting you during your next stay.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I spent two night here for a conference last week. Everything seemed to be well organized and the conference went smooth including transportation and meals. The hotel itself is about what I expected. It is not the most luxurious by any means but it was clean and suitable for business travel. Most importantly during this stay was the service I received from Randy Bolton, Director of Services. A piece of jewelry was left in the room when I checked out. Shortly after, once we became aware it was still in the room, we called the hotel but due to it being after regular business hours, were unable to speak with anyone in lost & found. I called the next day and housekeeping reported nothing had been found and the housekeeping manager also said it had not been found on a second look. I was later called by Mr. Bolton who promised to investigate and call the next day. As promised, the next day, Mr. Bolton called and had located the item. Perhaps his investigation turned up the item or perhaps as a manager, he physically went to the room for a final look himself. Whatever the case was, the return of the item a couple days later by mail was extremely important to me. I was certain we would never see this item which held a lot of sentimental value again. Thank you sir for you diligent effort to locate and return this item. It is greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta

Dear DJ: Thank you for visiting our hotel and great to hear you had an excellent stay. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I have shared your note with Randy Bolton. Randy has been with us for many years and is very passionate about our guests and service. I am glad that he was able to find your lost item and return it safely to you. We look forward to your next visit to the Sonesta.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

The hotel isn't terrible, but I know there are hotels nearby that are cheaper with better rooms.

The rooms are clean. The bed wasn't very comfy to me. It was very firm. The sheets aren't very soft. The TV in my room was terrible. They only get around 12 channels, there is no option for in room pay per view, and the picture quality was terrible. So if you're just looking for a clean place to crash for the night it may meet your needs.

We had paid extra for a concierge level room, other than breakfast being included I didn't see anything more than a standard hotel room. We were told that the room had extra amenities, but not told what they were. The room was on par with rooms I've had for half the price.

The breakfast buffet was awesome! It had anything you could want available, and the service was amazing. Even for it being a buffet, the staff was extremely attentive and tried to answer any questions because I have food allergies.

• Stayed: April 2014
David K, General Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Hi AMA1221: Thank you for staying at Sonesta and providing very valuable feedback about your stay. In regards to some of your feedback such as TV, TV channels and bedding, we will be addressing many of these items starting in May. We will be undergoing a renovation and these items are being taken care of. I am sorry that we didnt meet your expectations on this visit and feel very confident that your next visit post renovation will be much better.
Glad to hear you enjoyed our Breakfast Buffet! We get great feedback on the quality and variety and great to hear you agree.

I look forward to meeting you personally during your next visit.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

This hotel is a joke. No microwave, or refrigerator. The "concierge level" is a rip off. They do not offer free breakfast or snacks in the concierge suite, even though it's advertised. About all you get extra is a robe, and a tooth brush. This hotel is old, and they've tried to hide it by adding newer fixtures, but it still smells musky. The beds are comfortable, however the sheets sound like gift wrap when you move around. Bathroom is outdated, our tiles were caving in around the faucet. Furnace in the room is very loud. Asked to be moved to another room because our kids could not sleep. They downsized us to a cheaper room, but we are still paying the same price. I specifically asked to be put in the same level type room. My request was not honored. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014
David K, General Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Hi Hilse 7: Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate it.

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations. We will be doing some exciting changes to our guest rooms this summer and I do believe the changes will make a positive impact for all of our guests.

If possible, I would like to talk with you to get more specifics. My email address is dkohlasch@sonesta.com. Thank You.