“Great Staff(Phoebe)”

Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Duluth
McDonough, Georgia
“Great Staff(Phoebe)”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Thank you Sonesta,for Staff such as Phoebe,Phoebe went out her way to make sure the issue that i had was take care of.and she alway have a smile that made me feel comfortable while solve the the issue that was at hand.phoebe is very professionl at her job.all of the have been great,an the hotel is an agood area also.have restaurant close by that make it a lot better

Room Tip: coner suites are large and sunny.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank timmy h

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I went to have dinner at the steakhouse. I have to say that the decor is beautiful. The food is delicious. The server was amazing. His name is Mike. He was kind, courteous, and made us feel so special. He got to our table quickly, and kept on checking on us to make sure that we were fine. Mike made us feel welcomed. He was very friendly. I would not change anything that you're doing.Will be back soon. - Arayan

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Aracelis Y
Duluth, Minnesota
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I was in Atlanta on business. My home is in Duluth, Minnesota, so I thought it would be interesting to stay in Duluth, GA.! The Sonesta was a great place to stay. The hotel employees are both friendly and professional in their delivery of service and hospitality. "Kaets" Restaurant is a very refreshing take on a Steakhouse with a creative menu and my server, Mike was outstanding. The old town center of Duluth, GA is very historical and has a couple of nice restaurants too. I also enjoyed an awesome bluegrass concert at the Red Clay Theater. If Duluth, MN is "Minnesota nice", the Sonesta in Duluth. Ga is "Georgia nice".

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank shoreman
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while traveling to Georgia for a Georgia Bulldogs football game. The hotel was in a good area, had easy highway access, and was close to restaurants and some shopping. My favorite things about this hotel were the employees, as well as the continental breakfast, and the bed-it was SO comfortable. The breakfast buffet was one of the better buffets that we have been to and all of the employees at this hotel were incredibly friendly. The only complaint I have is that the bathroom lighting isn't very good, so I sat by the big window in order to have some natural light while I got ready in the mornings. Obviously not that big of a deal, and overall our stay was amazing. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank KrystleCallaway
n/a
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I "happened upon" Sonesta by chance. I come to Atlanta quite often and Sonesta is my first choice. My most recent stay was 11/23 - 11/24. I did not book in advance that time, came in the middle of the night and received a GREAT rate! Anissa and Phobe at the front desk worked welk as a tag team to not only give me a great rate but got me into the room I requested. Nice job ladies!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank jmb8313
Burlington, North Carolina
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I booked via Hotel Tonight...was very pleased with the property and with the excellent customer service. At checkout I needed to print a few documents and the staff went above and beyond to assist me, all with a genuine smile. I will be back!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Phil S
McDonough, Georgia
Reviewed November 27, 2013

ashley is very nice person need more people like her at the sonesta she alway willing to help you, get good service room is alway clean ,and alway respoonse to any complaint that may come up .i thank sonesta for make this a nice place too stay at

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank TIMMY H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Duluth
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County
Hyatt Place Duluth/Gwinnett Mall
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Gwinnett Place
Wingate by Wyndham Duluth/Atlanta
Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta
Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta
#56 of 172 in Atlanta
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf

Been to Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta? Share your experiences!