WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Duluth
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“"Remarkable"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I thought my experience at Hilton Head Island's Sonesta Resort was the best I ever had, BUT when I re-visited what is now Sonesta Gwinnett Place it really took the cake! I remembered front desk personnel Daisy and I am overwhelmed with joy that she is still with your company. She is the absolute most patient and personable front desk person that you could ever meet. This hotel will remain profitable while having guest to have a "Daisy" to greet them as their first point of contact. I love it! My fiancé and I are enjoying our stay immensely.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Christiansted, St. Croix
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I couldn't say more about this location. The staff and service personnel are attentive, responsive, knowledgeable and an all-around precision team! I'll definitely be staying here anytime I'm in the area.

Room Tip: I was in a group and no one mentioned any drawbacks to their rooms. The building itself is easily ac...
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

The customer service was outstanding, especially Ashley, and Robert, at the front desk. The breakfast buffet at the Grapevine was also outstanding. I would stay there again. The only thing that I wish they had more of was television stations.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

The stay, Food & service was great. Amsale remembered me from a previous stay and brought out my drink without asking. Tea half cut. The bell men Terence & Skip took care of use on the road. Hope to see everyone soon. :)

Tifton, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

My first stay here was great. This time we got here around 11:00 pm and hit the bed. Upon awakening we realized our toilet was stopped up and the sheets had a mildew smell. Front desk was notified upon check out. Hopefully they fixed it.

Room Tip: Flush toilet upon arrival several times!!!
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
MarcyAdams, General Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for your review. I apologize for the inconvenience of the toilet and that you did not find the sheets to smell fresh. I have shared your information with our staff as we always strive to improve our guests experience. It looks like from your other ratings, you were pleased. I do hope that if you are in the area again, you will give us another opportunity. Please feel free to contact me directly if you are going to be in the Duluth area.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. Staff is very friendly. Hotel is very clean. If you have a problem they are there to help you. Very easy to get to from anywhere. There was a problem with continental breakfast. We should have gotten continental breakfast with our stay but we were told they were not not getting breakfast. Went to the front desk and told them that we were expecting breakfast and right away we were given a coupon for my husband and I for a full breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I too think we have a great staff and will certainly share your comments with them. I hope you will join us again if you are in the area.
Callaway, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Convenient, but not on I-85. Not fancy, but good hotel. Quiet, nice rooms and pool area was great. Restaurants within hotel, but I did not dine in either on this last stay. Other restaurants, shopping are also close. This property used to be a Marriott and Sheraton has kept up this property. Would definitely stay here again!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and happy to hear that you enjoyed the Sonesta brand. We are very excited about the change of brands and look forward to having you as our guest again if you are in the area.