“Slow Joe”

Good for: Families with children
Flowery Branch, Ga
“Slow Joe”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We've been to Joe's many times in the past but the experience this time made us think we'll not consider it again. The hostess was very friendly as she seated us but we had to wait over 30 minutes for our food. We were just about to leave when our food arrived. The food was good but most of the menu was overpriced. Also, there were those that came after us that were served before we were. We also didn't see any special deals even though it was Labor Day weekend. The waiters and waitresses used to dance occasionally but they didn't this time. It didn't seem to be the same Joe's it used to be unfortunately.

• Visited September 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food and Service”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have been to Joe's Crab Shack before and the food has always been excellent. They have a great variety of food choices and drinks to choose. I have always ordered the crab nachos appetizer, but be warned that this is a big portion and if you have a small crowd, limit you appetizers as the portion sizes are big, for some of them.

The seafood main dishes are great and taste good. I especially love the steaks. Much better prepared than the other seafood restaurants.

Very friendly staff and very knowledgeable with the menu items.

One word of advise, the decor and the outside looks a bit run down and I am not sure if all the other Joe's Crabs and the same but this restaurant looks a bit old on the outside and inside. But as the famous saying, don't judge a book by its covers, don't pass this restaurant for its looks. Go in and have a great meal with friends and family.

• Visited November 2012
Crawford, Georgia, United States
“Seafood”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We always time our visit before the lunch crowd. We always get excellent service and not much waiting time on the food. We have to travel approximately 1 1/2 hrs. to get there but it is worth the trip. We only go on special occasions. That always makes it a treat.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Renee G
Mississippi
“Delicious seafood!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My husband & I came here to eat dinner while visiting Stone MT. for our wedding anniversary. Our wattress wa very accomodating & nice. We ordered the $2.00 drinks she told us about only once as my husband's small cup of beer was warm. But the sweet iced tea was good as was the seafood platter my husband ordered & the eastcoast platter I ordered.

Visited March 2013
Moundville, Alabama, United States
“Fun atmosphere”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

great food fun staff, loved the dancing. little bit of a wait but worth it. Had not tried Joe's before but was not disappointed. though I wish I had bought a t-shirt.

Visited March 2013