“Very good food and moderately priced”
Review of Georgia Diner

Georgia Diner
Ranked #28 of 428 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very good food and moderately priced”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We have been eating at this restaurant for about 10 years now; usually just a few times a year
as it is not close to home. My daughter and I went for breakfast not too long ago with my new
grandson, who was just a few months old at the time. They seated us in an obscure area, I'm
sure, because the baby might cry and disturb others. He did not, but we really didn't mind
sitting where they put us because it afforded a little privacy. Their food is always good. There
are some pricey items on the menu (which is quite extensive) but most of the dishes are affordable. There is always a board listing 3 or 4 specials for the day, which run anywhere from
$10 to about $14. You get generous portions and they even have a good selection of homemade bakery items; gorgeous cakes, etc. that you can buy a slice of or the whole item.
I would recommend this restaurant if you're in the area. The service is a little slow, but they're
friendly.

• Visited September 2012

“Price of food not worth the experience”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Most of the time the neons not lit all the way. The Angus burger is better at McDonalds and cheaper in price.

Duluth, Georgia, United States
“Awesome food and owned by a local family”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Awesome food and owned by a local family. This place has been in the same location serving the same great food for years. The mgmt and waitresses are like family!

Visited August 2012
Duluth, Georgia
“A Home Away From Home...”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Here is what I know: If you want to keep me forever, treat me like family! That is what I think of this restaurant. I ate there once and the next time I was remembered and greeted with a hug! Not only that, but they call my mother "Mom" and you know that's the way to a girl's heart! Most of all the food is delicious! The service is fantastic. I have not had better tasting french fries anywhere! The breakfast menu is the best. I don't eat pork so they do serve turkey sausage (delicious) and turkey bacon. The prices are more than reasonable with excellent portion sizes for the money. I love this place and am on my way to breakfast now. Waffles, here I com! LOL!

• Visited August 2012
Ga
“BELOW AVERAGE”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Luke warm greeting. Food tasted like it all came out of a can to include the meat. The noodles in the chicken noodle soup was way over cooked. The best thing I had was the water. Good thing I was thirsty. It has been a very long time since I ate at a restaurant and left a lot of food on my plate. Wasn't worth a doggie bag.

• Visited May 2012