“5th Birthday Celebration”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I took my son here for his 5th birthday, and he loved it. The food was good, and of course he loved all the games. He told me that he love his place much better than Chuckie Cheese. We are planning to visit a few times during the year.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This was our first time at Dave & Buster's. The food was just great! Top honors goes to the Pretzel dogs and BBQ potato chips. That would be a fantastic meal all by itself (pretzel dogs are an appetizer---they come with 5 to an order). Potato chips fed all 3 of us.

Chicken wings were probably close to the best I've had anywhere. They had a bite to them, but they didn't burn your mouth with heat.

Of course, the unique part of Dave & Buster's is all the games. We loved them! We played "Deal or No Deal" and games like that. It was all a hoot! You win tickets, which you can stuff into a cup they have there, then at the end you can go and redeem the tickets for prizes. It was surprising to me what we ended up with---more than I would have thought. We did it all on $20 for 3 people.

The bowling alley looked kind of neat, but we didn't play.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food was very good, the games were fun to play, and the staff were very helpful and friendly !! We enjoyed spending most of the night here, enjoying ourselves, feeling like kids again.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Our school organization was having a bowling social for incoming students, and Karl the manager made sure all 30 individuals in attendance was taken care of. The waitress Carla also did a great job serving all of us in a timely manner. It was only $20 per lane per hour with a max of 8 people, but we opted for 5 people per lane to make games go by faster and $3 for shoes. There were no issues with the bowling equipment as it often happens in other bowling alleys. Everyone had a great time and we look forward to return there for another social or charity event.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I went to this Dave & Busters with my wife while we were visiting the area. I was disappointed because there were quite a lot of the machines that were not working. Also, the overall appearance was not good, it was not very clean and some of the staff did not appear to care about anything. I have been to D&B in Nashville before, and it was much cleaner and well taken care of.

Been to Dave & Buster's? Share your experiences!