“deaf waiters” 3 of 5 bubbles

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #63 of 418 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Southwestern, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Denham Springs
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“deaf waiters”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

ordered my food over the phone, first with server then with manager. when I got there the order was still wrong. it was only a hamburger. I then drove to boston market.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank guestofatlanta

Duluth, Georgia
“Worst Chilis EVER”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Got to-go twice in one week. Both times were bad. The fijita trio was missing the third protien- SHRIMP!! Steak was chewy and chicken undercooked. Also didn't give me any lettuce. The second time ordered chicken nachos the chicken tasted bad- no seasoning and was undercooked. AND I AM PREGNANT! Had to wait beyond time I was told it would be ready. Really disappointed. Bad location; I normally love this place. Not here in Duluth off Pleasent Hill exit.

Visited November 2013
Mannheim, Germany
“Terrible Service and dirty place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

It was Friday night so we expected the place to be crowded, but it was the service and dirtyness that madd our stay really unpleasant. The waitress wasn't to motivated serving us. We had a tiny table and she brought the appetizers and the main meal at once even though we told her different. She never took the dirty plates with her when we were obbiously done eating. After we declined dessert she was pretty quick bringing the check though. We constantly felt unwelcomed. The couple next to us left 30 min prior to us and their table got never cleaned either. Really dissapointing visit. Don't know when we'll be in the area again but we would definetely eat somewhere else.

Decatur, Tennessee
“Loaded potatoes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

My husband and his buddies go here for lunch and drinks while at work. Unfortunately I guess the lady isn't allowed to go where the guys go. So my husband "brought" me home the loaded potatoes. They were good... Other than that I cannot review. But he did say they make their margaritas with sugar instead of salt. Yuck!

Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Appealing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I decided to take advantage of a free flat bread offer from Chili's before I went to a doctor's appointment . It was for a early lunch . So I went in ,was greeted and sat down. I decided to order the California flat bread ,which had avocado on it. The point is if never had this you need to order it. Excellent , filling and enjoyable . Thanks for the service and great lunch Chili's. Sincerely, Jennifer Neal

• Visited June 2013