“Loaded potatoes”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My husband and his buddies go here for lunch and drinks while at work. Unfortunately I guess the lady isn't allowed to go where the guys go. So my husband "brought" me home the loaded potatoes. They were good... Other than that I cannot review. But he did say they make their margaritas with sugar instead of salt. Yuck!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I decided to take advantage of a free flat bread offer from Chili's before I went to a doctor's appointment . It was for a early lunch . So I went in ,was greeted and sat down. I decided to order the California flat bread ,which had avocado on it. The point is if never had this you need to order it. Excellent , filling and enjoyable . Thanks for the service and great lunch Chili's. Sincerely, Jennifer Neal

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Chili's has something for everybody. They have excellent salad choices, and a full menu. The booth's are a bit private & comfortable. They have $4.00 house wine, by request.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I went to Chillis on may 26th 2013 from 8:30 pm to 10:00 pm and I met the most horrible hostess I've EVER encountered in my life. I walked in and I wanted to take a quick photo with my husband so we can memorialized our dinner at Chillis. Therefore, I noticed that there wasn't anybody behind me and so I was quick to asked her to take a photo of us there. However, she said I will let your server do it okay. I said well okay. I was eating and I totally forgot to take the photo. I was walking out of the restaurant with my husband and told the same hostess that I had totally forgotten to ask my server to take the photo. She respesponded this same exact words "oh well too bad ! Next time" I did not argue because I my waitress was really nice and I want to think my waitress is indeed the person that reflects the company's great customer service. However, I was upset because that hostess doesn't know the meaning of great customer service nor the meaning of her position. It is sad that Chillis hires somebody with such a terrible attitude. I would not visit the Chillis at Gwinnett mall ever again.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Had a burger and fries and it was really good. Service will keep your glass of tea full. Try the Blackberry tea.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!