“Great Burgers!!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We did carryout and were very happy with the food. We ordered a bacon swiss burger and a smokehouse burger. Both were terrific and cooked perfectly. Great flavor and very big burgers.

The fries were just okay but that is typical. I was also very happy with how they packed the food in the carry out containers.

.We had to go inside to the bar to pick up the food since they didn't have a "togo" drive up area.. Staff was very friendly and provided quick service.

I would definitely order burgers from Chili's again

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Today my family and I went to Sugar Loaf Mills to shop and eat. We had small chldren with us so we decided to go to a restaurant where they would be more contained rather than the food court. Well, we were seated right away but had to wait way too long for our food to be served. The waiter poured my water way too full causing it to overfill and spill all over my area. He apologized, which was fine but never came back to clean it up. I had to wipe it up myself. There was also a puddle of water in the floor that was never cleaned. When we all ordered, we told him that we would need to separate our checks and told him how they were to be separated. When he brought the check, it was all put together. We probably spent more than an hour in this place. We would have been all done in the food court in about 30 minutes. I will not go back to this restaurant again.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Only one bartender doing everything so a little slow. Menu had sticky food stuff all over it and bar was never cleaned. Food was good though but will not go back.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I eat at this restaurant when I stay at the nearby Courtyard. It is so easy to walk across the street.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I love Chili's and no matter where I travel I know the food will be consistently GREAT! It made it even better that it was sooo close to my hotel.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!