“Lunch Salad and Soup”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We were here for the SEC Women's Basketball Tournament and was wanting a salad. I remembered their lunch special so my husband and I decided to try this one. I would like to say this was the best Olive Garden I have ever been too. The soup was delicious and the salad hit the spot. I was sure all Olive Gardens were the same, but not this one.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Good food and I like their salad with bread. Great service. This is my first time in this restaurant but it was good experience. Will return once I am in this area. It is also walking distance from Quality Inn hotel where I always stay for my business.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Great service. Good food. Lots of bread and salad. Very attentive wait server. There were 5 of us so, it was a challenge for the waiter.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Take out is great. They always give me just what I need, order is correct, on time and tastes delish!! Been there twice and will be dining there again!!

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Nelson was great, best service I ever had. He went above and beyond. I will defenetly return here and ask for him. Food was great.