“Date Night”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The Olive Garden here in Duluth was wonderful. Eric our server was great. Especially since he was just off training. The food was great. My husband and I will be back again.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Very clean and great food. Service was excellent. Our server keep food on our table and was extremely friendly.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

There food is the pits. Since they have reopened they are not what they used to be and their service is almost as bad.

1  Thank Janet F
Reviewed July 12, 2012

No wait, nice waitress, good food. No issues. Easy to find. No problems or dislikes to report. Loved the breadsticks.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I am giving the Olive Garden on Mall Blvd in Duluth, GA this type of rating because they deserve it. I would give them even less of a rating. But, the host was very kind. He saw that my 85 year old mother was weak from the heat. So, he sat us at a booth in the front by the bar. Well, right across from our table was another that was filled with dirty dishes, etc. Okay, I felt that they would clean this table at some point. But, it was sitting there filthy from the time we arrived and was the same way when we left. That is unexcusable. Also, I ordered a flatbread appetizer and it was burnt around the edges. My waiter was great. Because, I told her not to ever serve something like that to a customer again. She accepted my criticism. I will certainly visit the restaurant again. But, it will be on a day I want soup, salad and bread sticks. I don't want them to cook for me again. I am also going to advise them that I will not sit in an area like that again. I recently moved to Duluth. I lived in NJ for years and enjoyed every eating experience at every one of their restaurants there. But, this was a real let down!

3  Thank ActingLauretta