“Good breakfast!”

Add it.
McDonald's
Order Online
Ranked #16 of 16 Quick Bites in Duluth
Description: Come visit us at 1963 Pleasant Hill Rd in Duluth. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had breakfast here during my visit in Duluth. Located across the road from Courtyard Marriott where I stayed. The food was fresh and tasty and the staff friendly!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed April 25, 2019

Went thru drive thru on 4/25/19, Ordered a Quarter pounder deluxe, had to pull to the #1 position to wait for my food. I was on a 30 minute lunch break. Got my burger meal and returned to work to find that the meat was not pink, but raw inside. I know some like this, however, there as been an E-Coli outbreak with Raw Hamburger meat, that CDC has warned about cooking hamburger thoroughly to kill bacteria. Georgia happens to be one of the states affected by this outbreak. So here I sit at my desk with a not pink but raw hamburger for lunch. I did not mind waiting the extra few minutes to have a fresh hamburger, however, I do mind that it is not cooked and now to be thrown in the trash. Everything McDonalds makes seems to be on a timer, to make sure cooked to perfection, Fries, Filet-o-Fish etc. so I ask why is my Burger Raw? I called and spoke with Manager, go no explanation for why its raw, she only offered for me to turn around and comeback and replace burger. I declined since this was my 30 minute break and could not. She put my name on a list to come back for free burger. I hope that the bites of burger I ate prior to noticing that it was raw inside does not come back to haunt me.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2017

This is one of the worst McDonalds I've eaten at. The employees are rude, could care less that you're there, and the order was wrong. How do you mess up a sausage and egg biscuit? When an employee puts up her hand to tell you to shut-up, it's time to go and never come back.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed April 1, 2017

Trash Food. Just go there any day. You have to go there to be there. Trash food any day. Bad service weekend night manger named Mr. Fanid Put a new guy as the manger the line was almost outside the door. And when i asked him why he put a new guy taking orders. Manger told me he didn't know why. Bad business. 30 min wait Fast food Bad business. The food taste like trash.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank misterjones1969
Reviewed November 12, 2016

I visited this location for cup of coffee and a biscuit, but to my dismay the biscuits were hard as rocks and I can't believe that they would serve these out of the drive -thru windows. Management should know better. I thought that the food would be better by now...

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank moodyj39

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!