“Good Pizza but a bit pricey”

Romeo's New York Pizza
Ranked #121 of 453 Restaurants in Duluth
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This restaurant is right next to the movie theater and very convenient location for a quick bite after or before a movie. The pizza is not like the pizza you get in New York but it was very good, and better than the pizza chain joints.

The pizza we ordered were pricey and I would not spend that much money for a regular pepperoni or cheese pizza. The pizza came out piping hot and I must say that I burnt my mouth while eating the first bite. Next time I know to slow it down and take my time eating.

Due to the limited space, it is difficult to sit a large crowd. Some of our family members and friends had to sit in different tables. If you are traveling with a large group, I would advise you to sit outside and enjoy the atmosphere outside.

I love the pizza but due to the price and the space, i would only visit on a special occasion.