“Just the Bar!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Madison, Alabama
“Just the Bar!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I stopped in to kill some time ... strip mall type place but the bar environment was pretty cool!! Salsa was great and the dishes that I saw looked good!

• Visited June 2012

Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
“Great service”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We had a great experience here especially because of the great service we received. The food was good but our waitress was very kind, outgoing and helpful. Our whole group thought she was great. Thanks Kasey!

• Visited April 2012
Tampa, Florida
“I would actually give this 3.5 Stars instead of 4.”
Reviewed April 6, 2011

I ate here a couple of times. It usually is very busy and has a strong customer base. My food was well prepared but nothing above average. The atmosphere is very hectic and more business based then anything else. I would not eat here with children but only with coworkers. Drinks are cold and service is fast, but has a fast food attitude to it. I would give this place 3.5 stars but that is not an option here, but I felt they should get just a bit more than 3 stars.

• Visited June 2010
Duluth, GA
“Frontera is my favorite mexican in ATL!”
Reviewed December 22, 2009

Frontera is just awesome! It's fast and casual and just a great dining experience no matter which location you go to. The food is great - you HAVE to get the cheese dip its the best in the world. There are so many menu options but my favorites are the burrito al carbon, the fajitas nachos carne or pollo, and the camarones a la diabla. The margaritas are amazing - they have one that is made fresh and it's the best margarita ever! Service is fast and attentive. Overall - it's just a fun, casual restaurant that actually serves really good Mexican food! The Duluth location tends to get really full when there is a concert at the Gwinett Arena so be prepared to wait for a little while if it foes get crazy!

Prattville, Alabama USA
“Okay for a cheap lunch”
Reviewed August 1, 2009

Fairly standard Mexican fare. The food was okay. I went with a friend who had the chicken burrito and I had chicken enchiladas. We ordered off the special lunch menu. They have three specials daily for $4.99, and it was a good deal. The retaurant had other lunch menu items, but the specials vary daily.
The service was very good. When my iced tea glass got to half full, the waitress was over there to refill the glass.
Is this a great restaurant? No, but it has good deals, and the food is pretty good.