“Not a typical chain restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 422 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bahamian, Jamaican, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“Not a typical chain restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

group of 10 of us on friday night - great food, wonderful service and very enjoyable atmosphere. wish these were in NY!

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Part of a chain of themed restaurants Bahama Breeze caters for finery with a taste for the Caribbean.

The scene is set, as are the expectations as you approach the premise. Reggae; Bob Marley, UB40 and more play from outdoor speakers instantly welcoming you. Hearty conversion can be heard complimenting the rhythmic beats from covered outdoor dining instantly setting the scene.

Indoors your welcomed by cheery staff happy to take your booking and direct you to the bar or seating areas. The bar is busy, but you get served quite thanks to the efficient and polite staff.

The decor is in theme, well maintained and spacious, I immediately felt comfortable and park myself at a bar seat and sampled the draft beer.

Guest sitting at the bar were happy, no-one was complaining. A welcome change from UK bars.

I booked a table about an hour after arriving and was issued with an electric notification device that was to advise when my table was ready, so I didn't have to hang around in site of staff.

Food was delivered quick and was delivered with a genuine smile. My server helped me choose what was right for me and offered unbiased recommendations. I was offered another drink before my glass was empty. Big kudos!

The bill was very reasonable and the Wireless was free.

I'm going back tonight.

• Visited April 2013
new york, ny
“Pleasant Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I had just arrived in town and wanted somewhere easy breezy to unwind. We headed to Bahama Breeze, and I have to admit that I had a great time. The server was a 10+ I believe her name was Fiera. She recommended the spicy shrimp dish which was great. And made sure everyone's drink was to satisfaction. I ended up having the cheeseburger sliders which were decent. All in all - a great time.

• Visited April 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Average dining”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The atmosphere of Bahama Breeze is what's it's all about. You get the feel your in the Bahama's, but the food is average. It's not a place that I have to go back to.

Visited February 2013
Cumming, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Its OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Drinks were way too sweet and virtually no alcohol for what they charge. Food was average stuff you could get anywhere. However, it's only saving grace was the live music outside...great guitarist!

Visited January 2013

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!