“Love!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Duluth, Georgia
“Love!!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I loved the food here. The service is great and they have a patio that is heated in the winter. They have homemade potato chips! Parking can be tricky at lunch time.

Visited March 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“I'll Be Back”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Wonderful experience at Marlow's Tavern in Duluth, GA.
3 of us went out for the wife's birthday and she picked a winner.
Service was great and the food tasty and fresh.
We had the J.T.’S KETTLE CHIPS starter and it kicked butt compared of some other places in ATL that I've had them and the order was large enough for the 3 of us to share.
Or son had the Sweat Bourbon St Ribeye off the Bayou n Bourbon and my wife had the Fiery Spice Lump Crap Cake off the Bayou n Bourbon menu also - they both love their meal.
I chose the Asian Chicken Salad which in my opinion was big enough for 2 people. Perfectly prepared with just the right amount of dressing and what I'd call a whole chicken breast.
And to top off the whole experience we just had to do a couple of deserts.
Warm Chocolate Cake with Ice Cream and the Cream Brulle --- Either one is a keeper :-)

• Visited March 2014
Duluth, Georgia
“Marlow's”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Pretty limited menu, Everything I've had there has been good. Love the Caesar Salad with blackened salmon on top.

• Visited November 2013
Duluth, Ga.
“New menu is a great improvment”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

At first I was not impressed, but on my last visit it was 100% better and everything I had was fantastic. The service was great and friendly and drinks were very good.

• Visited October 2013
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
“Better for a business meal than a date”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went to Marlow's not long ago. It was packed. It was clearly mostly business meals - which if would be a great place for. Because of all of the business going in, we had a pretty long wait, even at 6pm. The food was really good, but not a great menu for a relatively picky eater like me. But, the burger I had was awesome. For the foodie types, I am sure you love the menu.