“Great for a hot day!”
Review of $10 River Tubing

$10 River Tubing
Ranked #1 of 1 Tours in Duluth
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Not really, $10 because you also need to pay for the shuttle and any gear you want to rent, but definitely a fun time. Beware, the river is very cold. We did the I slated tube for which I am glad. Not sure, try the two hour trip. The group I went with is going back and doing the 4 hour trip next month! There are porta potties but no real bathrooms and no changing area. I recommend getting there early. They can store car keys.

3  Thank thebagel60

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My wife and I drove over a day early from MS to tube the Chattahoochee (I had a business meeting on Tuesday). It was beautiful and sunny out but when we arrived there was no one around and all the tubes seemed to packed up in buses. I checked the note on the door and it said nothing about being closed. I called the number available and it said they were open. We waited. I called again and requested that it put me through to the office. No one answered. We waited. Finally, we decided to drive up to Helen, GA. It made our day a lot longer but it was definitely worth the extra travel. While we had wanted to take our cooler with us and have a longer tube ride, the service of the tubing company in Helen combined with the nice dinner on the river following our trip was well worth it. I would not recommend this $10 River Tubing place to anyone based on reliability and poor communication skills. If you are driving from anywhere remotely far away I would suggest just going up to Helen.

5  Thank charliehustle