All reviews indoor pool fairfield inn next door front desk room was clean nice hotel sausage gravy other hotels north carolina busy area very comfortable stay free breakfast shopping and restaurants check in was a breeze good nights sleep above average bahama breeze parking lot
Reviewed September 8, 2018

I was in the town for a business meeting, enjoyed my stay at this motel. Wonderful front desk staff. The hotel was clean and well maintained , the housekeeping did a good job during my stay enjoyed my staff

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Luis F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Duluth - Mall Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear Guest,
We are please to have you with us and more important to learn abouth your great experience at our facility.
Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

This review is mainly for the angel (brilliantly skilled customer service professional) that works at the front desk named Natasha. Today was one of those trips where I went to six different hotels which were all sold out. I came here and booked the last room. Yeah, one of those days.... Natasha could not have been more gracious, kind and accommodating. Ps, the room actually is great and I personally love all the security cameras outside... But for now, it's all about Natasha. If you're passing through Duluth, y'all should look her up if you need to be treated like family.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank kenclifton5678
Luis F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Duluth - Mall Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear Kenclifton5678,
We thank you for taking your time and share with us the wonderful experience at our facility and for the personal attention of Natasha.
Hope we can earn your loyalty and see you soon.
Best Regards,

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Husband and I had a night out with concert, dinner and hotel. We arrived at checkin but unfortunately some of he rooms had still not been cleaned including ours. So we were given a free
Breakfast voucher for our troubles and given a different room. The room was very spacious and clean. Bathroom was large and well lit, which I was very appreciate of. The concert was at Infinite Energy Center and was a short walk away BUT, to our surprise they had a shuttle running back and forth. It also ran after the concert which was awesome! The breakfast was actually fabulous. A few steps up from a normal continental breakfast with service included. Typically, the breakfast is I think $12 pp. great start to the day and-end to a wonderful date night. As a travel agent I would give this hotel 5 stars.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Luis F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Duluth - Mall Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Dear Guest,
We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you with your lodging needs, also we do apologize for any inconvenience for the room not been ready when you arrived.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 3 nights for a work trip. Very nice hotel. Only traveled from the hotel 1.5 miles to business, so I don't know what else was around. Had a great selection for breakfast, not your standard waffle maker like at most hotels. Would definitely stay here again if traveling to the area.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Luis F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Duluth - Mall Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Dear Guest,
We thank you for choosing our facility for your lodging needs, we're please to have you with us and learn about your great experience with us.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

My party stayed here for one night for a bachelorette weekend in Atlanta. The rooms were clean and well maintained and the beds were comfortable. We requested a higher floor and were given two rooms on the 5th which is the top and they were able to keep our rooms next to each other. It was quiet and we were able to sleep in the next morning. The complimentary breakfast was what you would expect but the lady working the area was very nice, as were all the rest of the staff we encountered during our stay. Shout out to the housekeeping gentleman who let me pick our extra pillows! I would definitely stay at this location again when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Luis F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Duluth - Mall Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Dear Laura,
We thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs, please be aware our Breakfast Start will be updated in the very near future and we hope we can have you with us.