All reviews waffles lq hotels allow dogs the hotel is pet friendly room was clean first floor staff was friendly nice breakfast stay there again nice hotel nice stay hot breakfast great place to stay easy access pets atlanta cereal
Reviewed September 14, 2018

I really liked that this hotel is pet friendly, and does not charge a fee for pets. I booked a room here for my sister. Her and her husband were evacuating from their home due to Hurricane Florence, and they have two dogs. I spent an entire day looking for a hotel that is pet friendly, but they all charged a $75+ pet fee. My sister mentioned looking at La Quinta, but I was hesitant to do so. I have never stayed at a La Quinta because of negative comments that I've heard. But I saw that this location was newly renovated, and the fact that there was not a fee for pets was a plus. So I went ahead and booked a room. To my surprise, the room was very nice! The decor was modern and the beds were comfortable. I will keep this hotel in mind for future visits.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0264gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback on our property. We work very hard to deliver a superior level of service and are glad your stay was comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again real soon! Sincerely

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Lovely hotel with nice rooms...Breakfast is too late for us in the weekend morning. Decent location and a nice Indian restaurant within walking distance! Would like better pricing on rooms to be more affordable for seniors.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0264gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very happy to hear that our staff made you feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. We always strive to add value to our hotel and I hope that you are receiving that value. With that said we will take your suggestions to the drawing board and insure that we are addressing your concern.Hoping to see you again soon. Respectfully,

Reviewed September 2, 2018

I stay at this hotel three or four times a year, whenever I am in the Duluth, Georgia area. I keep returning to this hotel because it is a great value, the rooms are updated and clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful. I have stayed at other hotels in the area, but they were not as good a value as this property.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0264gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which we will share with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Everything about this hotel from the decor in the room to the smell inside was AMAZING! The breakfast was the best from a hotel I’ve ever had and the staff were super nice. Everything was very clean and inviting I would definitely come back to Georgia just for this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0264gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2018

How heartwarming it has been to read of your experience with us. My staff and I truly appreciate your kind words. We are looking forward to your next stay with us at Laquinta.Sincerely,

Reviewed August 18, 2018

This is not the first time that we've stayed at the LaQuinta Inn Duluth and it won't be the last. Always clean, comfortable with a friendly staff. The breakfast is nice with a nice selection of hot food.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0264gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. We are very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.