“excellant”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Duluth
Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Duluth
Reviewed April 25, 2014

motel was very clean. beds were great the eggs and bacon was good . I would recommend this motel to everyone . it was the first time we took our little dogs .they were welcomed as well and didn't charge extra .

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Spent three nights in this hotel in room 228 and only had housekeeping take care of the room once. After returning for the day I found my room not cleaned or made up. Front desk said that housekeeping personnel had left for the day and ARRANGEMENTS could be made to have the room cleaned tomorrow????? Why do you not clean everyday? The wall tiles in the bathroom are falling off and the furniture is old, shabby and wobbly at best. This is certainly not what I expected from a La Quinta, I have stay at many of them and am a platinum member. On the first night I called the from desk to get the WIFI password and could not get anyone to answer the phone. After several attempts I finally walked down to the from desk and no one was there. I found the receptionist outside at the pool smoking her cigarettes. I guess they were a little short handed and could only find someone with three teeth and who smelled like a dirty ashtray to fill in. Needless to say, I will not be staying at this La Quinta ever again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim N
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel many times in the past few years, we feel we are getting our moneys worth, the hotel is conveniently located for us, the rooms are great, the breakfast has a large selection of items. We feel comfortable there.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

When I made my reservation on line, I was presented with very nice pictures of the place. When I actually got to my room, things were different. The room was very cramped and there were no comfortable chairs to sit in. I was offered a roll away bed when I made my reservation which I accepted because we have 5 people in our family. When we got to the hotel and asked about it, we were told they are on a first come first served basis and none were available. We were told the same thing our second night. So my husband had to sleep at the foot of a very small bed for two nights. And the sausage on the breakfast buffet was inedible. The price was in the mid-range, which is too high for this hotel. This should be an economy hotel. If you want a much better deal, try Wyndham off Pleasant Hill (exit 104 off I85). Wonderful place!

A La Quinta traveler

Lawrenceville, Georgia
Reviewed March 15, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 12, 2014

After traveling for hours, I was exhausted and clearly needed to rest. The front desk associate, Lisa, was great! She took the time to direct me to the hotel without making me feel "old" because I didn't have a GPS! The rooms were clean, the service was great and I would love to come again to enjoy the outdoor pool!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Duluth
Quality Inn Duluth
Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Courtyard Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Gwinnett Place

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Duluth? Share your experiences!