“Best music venue in Gwinnett County”

Red Clay Music Foundry
Ranked #4 of 22 things to do in Duluth
More attraction details
Owner description: A live music venue and music school in the heart of Downtown Duluth GA. On the main floor we have a 260 seat theater and music venue and downstairs are state-of-art instructional rooms with pianos, drums, guitars, etc.
Braselton, GA, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best music venue in Gwinnett County”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Eddie Owen is the maestro of this 260 seat music hall. He has brought in some amazing acts such as Shawn Mullings, Kim Richey, Holly WIlliams (grand-daughter of Hank WIlliams). Folk, alt, country and even the odd big band/jazz evening makes this a great place. Not a bad seat in the house, plenty of free parking, pretty affordable and some good eating choices nearby.

Sound quality is beyond belief. If you haven't tried it, you are missing out on a great experience. I enjoy it so much I have begun volunteering as the staff is unpaid and just there to support Eddie and the music he brings to Gwinnett.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Tom G

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Music Venue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

I went to see/hear Marshall Chapman and Will Kimbrough in concert. The venue is in old town Duluth. I knew that I would enjoy the concert, but I was surprised at the sound quality in a moderate venue. Crystal clear and no bad seats!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Linda T
Atlanta, Georgia
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Awesome awesome awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Theater seating and general admission tickets work out great here because I don't think you'd have a bad seat anywhere. So exciting to get this quality of music out in the 'burbs. It's a very casual atmosphere, the kind where you inevitably fall into conversation with people around you. Eddie, the people of Duluth, Johns Creek, Alpharetta are grateful for this fine addition to our community.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank spingal26
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Good music, need more food/bar options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

This was our first trip to see music here and we enjoyed ourselves. The music was good and it was movie theater style seating. They would really benefit from an expanded menu to include coffee/drinks, warm appetizers, and a full bar. Beer is all in cans.

Visited May 2013
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“So good I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Well, I was hesitant to write a review because I want this venue to myself!! This is hands down the best live music venue I've been to. Fantastic talent all the time, what a fantastic ear Eddie Owen has for talented musicians. Add that in with the adorable downtown Duluth surroundings and you have a great night out all ready to go. Definitely a must see and do! Enjoy!!

Visited April 2013