“Surprisingly good”
Review of OPA! Gyros & Kabob

OPA! Gyros & Kabob
Ranked #24 of 426 Restaurants in Duluth
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sugar Hill, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I have been looking for a really good gyro since moving to Buford and have finally found it. The baba ganoush is delicious and different from most Greek restaurants. I tried the cheesesteak and it was quite good which isn't to be expected from a Greek/Persian restaurant. I highly recommend stopping here. The atmosphere is casual.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mendy G

Duluth, Georgia
“I am their "old client"”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I am coming there almost every other week ever since they opened. Exceptional food and great service. Casnn't say any bad thing, only the good things

• Visited April 2013
Dawsonville, Georgia
“High marks on every level”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I was recently at this restaurant with a friend, unacquainted with Greek and Middle eastern food. Grateful that this was his first experience. The menu was limited (didn't see some of the usual standards) but the food was exceptional. Had the gyros platter and moussaka. The atmosphere was warm and welcoming and the waitress could not have been friendlier nor more helpful. Would definitely recommend it and will be back.

• Visited March 2013
Indiana
“Nice Lunch Spot”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went as a work lunch group that included a couple not very adventurous eaters and there was something for all of us. It was a nice, cozy little spot. The decor was warm and inviting, the music was just the right volume, and it felt clean. The servers were nice and I was never out of water. I had the Opa Wrap with chicken. It had just enough spices and the Tzatziki and hot sauces were very good. Others had the lamb and another the moussaka and all stated that their meals were good. For those who weren't quite sure about the Greek offerings they had enough options to keep them happy as well. Good experience. I have a couple things I would like to go back and try and most likely will.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jennifer R
Atlanta, Georgia
“I "Hopa" they can fix things”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Greasy Greek potatoes, lamb buried under cheese and sauce, zilch atmosphere. Practically empty at night. (that should have told us something).

• Visited November 2012