“Consistently Excellent”

Duluth Diner
Ranked #36 of 446 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

I eat lunch here several times each month. The Duluth Diner never disappoints. The endless menu offers something delicious for everyone.

1  Thank Bob W

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I love the food here. The Monte Cristo is the best! The hamburgers and onion rings are great too! Hard to pick because of the large menu choices. The waitstaff is very friendly especially the young girl with the multi colored hair and the young bald guy!
Definitely will eat here again!

2  Thank Theresa B
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We tried Duluth Diner because it was rated #19. Based on prior experience, and other reviews, we were expecting something really great. The only one of us that loved our food had breakfast. Perhaps that is their speciality. However, the dinner dishes were nothing special. When you have so many items on the menu, you can't be the best at them all. The taste was average, even bland. Some of the food didn't come out all that warm. The atmosphere was very relaxed, which we liked. The staff was super friendly. However, they couldn't overcome the lackluster food experience. Most of the dishes ranged from $13-$25 dollars. I believe we overpaid for the quality of food that we received. We won't be going back.

1  Thank Jen00TB
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were visiting the Duluth area. We searched for a restaurant family friendly, and the Duluth diner came up. I am so happy we stopped at the Duluth Diner! The burgers are fresh, HUGE and delicious. My son had a great waffle and wife had the fried shrimp. It's a diner so the menu had a HUGE variety. It's a MUST go to if you're in the area.

1  Thank Angelo083
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

The menu selection is huge and creative. However if you aren't that familiar with Greek food don't expect an explanation on what each dish is. The menu doesn't provide one and the waitresses didn't seem to really know. The portions are generous and the avg entree is $12-$ 25. Four kids and two adults ate for $56. I was happy it wasn't a chain restaurant but it lacked any local charm.

1  Thank Mary T