“EXCELLENT STAY AT HILTON”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Duluth
New York City, New York
“EXCELLENT STAY AT HILTON”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had such an awesome stay I promised the front desk rep that if I'm ever in the area I'll be back at that hotel. I was here for my pals wedding and also a member of the wedding party. This hotel was the host hotel for all the guests as well. From the moment I was checked in to the time I get to my room I was pleased. So clean and comfortable. The reps at the front desk were excellent and courteous always greeting you with a smile.

The room was soooo awesome and the housekeeping did a great job with the room. My room had an issue with the AC and I brought it to their attention and immediately the front desk rep worked something out.

I also used their gym during my short stay as i was also preparing for a Bodybuilding Competition but wanted to share in my pal's big day...That gym was awesome. Most time hotels just have a treadmill and a bike..but this property had few more apparatus that anyone can use to continue their maintainance work if they're in Fitness.
I will definitely return to this property.

Breakfast is offered for a small price.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
HGIMgmt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sugarloaf. Our guests tell us often the value our hotel provides with free WiFi, excellent updated fitness center, and our newly updated hotel rooms. Again, we truly value you as a hotel guest, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to our hotel again the next time you are traveling to Duluth, GA.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Duluth, United States
Reviewed January 6, 2014

If the staff tells you they are out of rooms or the type of rooms you want, push the issue and be ready to walk out and stay at other hotels on Sugarloaf. I had to do this to get a room. The attached rooms are quite noisy. AVOID the breakfast for $9.99

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Kyoung HO K
Thank you for your feedback regarding our hotel. I want to apologize for any issues you have encountered during your stay. I hope next time you are in the area, you will give us a chance to make it up to you.
Columbus, Georgia, United States
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife and I love staying here when we are in this area. It is very convenient to the mall and many restaurants. We stayed here on New Years Eve and it was just as nice and quite as any other time we have stayed here. We heard the occasional fireworks being fired off in the area, but by 1 AM, it was just like any other night. The Kuerig machines that have been added since our last visit is a nice surprise. We love our K cups of coffee. Breakfast was great as usual and the staff was nice as usual. Will return again when in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review, and for being a loyal guest at our Hilton Garden Inn Sugarloaf. Our guests tell us often the value our hotel provides with free Wi-Fi, newly updated hotel rooms, and our new Kuerig coffee machines in each of our hotel rooms; we are so very glad that you found the same joy in our amenities. The next time you’re planning another trip to the area, come stay in one of our spacious hotel suites!
Conyers, United States
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This Hilton Garden is a very clean hotel. The lobby is inviting and conducive for small gatherings. The staff is friendly and efficient and the cook to order breakfast is wonderful, but there are better deals for families in the surrounding area. It was cold and rainy, so I couldn't take advantage of the beautiful outside areas, especially the fire pit. Workout room has state of the art equipment, they just need more airflow. Overall it was a great stay and I would do it again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review regarding the Hilton Garden Inn Sugarloaf near Gwinnett Center & Arena. We certainly believe our hotel team offers superior service in order to make our guests’ stay a memorable one. When you’re planning your next trip to the area, let us know if we can assist with the planning.
CHARLOTTE
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I don't know why you asked a guest for his/her nationality. I felt my reservation was not welcome at the receptionist without a drink coupon when I stayed at other Hilton Garden Inns. No air-conditioning unit was not turned-on when I entered the room.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate your time in reviewing the Hilton Garden Inn Sugarloaf near Gwinnett Center & Arena. We take great pride in providing a superior guest experience for our hotel guests. We greatly apologize if we fell short of your expectations during your stay. Again, we truly value you as a hotel guest, and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to our hotel again the next time you are in Duluth, GA.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We visited the area for a family get together and stayed for 5 nights. Clean room, great towels, comfortable bed, Keurig in the room, 2 heat/AC units for the 2 rooms. Front desk staff were very friendly, as well as our breakfast server. Pool and spa were clean - the chlorine was a little high, but really, that was the ONLY issue for an entire week!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sugarloaf near Gwinnett Center & Arena. Our guests tell us frequently the value our hotel provides with our friendly staff, newly updated hotel rooms, and the new Keurig coffee machines. Again, we truly value you as a hotel guest, and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to the hotel again when you’re searching for hotels in Duluth, GA.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Spent the night in December for a niece's graduation - perfect location, front desk was very helpful when the business computer would not print my boarding passes and close to a few restaurants to satisfy just about any style of eating.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review regarding the Hilton Garden Inn Sugarloaf near Gwinnett Center & Arena. Our hotel team works tirelessly to ensure you stay with us again the next time you’re in the Duluth, GA area. We’d love to have you back as our guest of the hotel again soon.