“Always a great place”

Panera Bread
Ranked #58 of 426 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Norcross, Georgia
“Always a great place”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have visited this restaurant several times and always love the food and the environment. Its bright and conducive to conversations of all kinds..meetings for business or just friends getting together. Soups are fresh and delicious, any kind of sandwich you could want freshly prepared, salads..and sweets...all are wonderful!

• Visited February 2013

Florida
“Terrible on all fronts.”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I went to Panera to get a salad and was appalled first at the service, and second by my food. I got takeout through the drive-thru. I pulled up to the window and the cashier didn't greet me or even make eye contact. She just barked my total at me, ran my card and handed me my salad. I thought to myself that "if their customer service is so poor, I hope that level of apathy doesn't reflect in the food as well..." It does. My salad was barely edible. The lettuce was brown and soggy, chicken was flavorless, and the dressing tasted old. I will not be returning to this panera location ever again!

• Visited April 2013
Duluth, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place to eat if your NOT hungry”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Paid $11 for the spinach power salad and a drink and had to go home and eat a bowl of cereal. The in store advertising is deceptive. Food is ok but portions are tiny. Mentioned it at the counter and the associates could not have cared less. Atlanta Bread Co. is better by far.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Robert A
“Great bread”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very nice place if you want a sandwich, salad, or soup. very fresh ingredients! the place is clean and well kept.

Visited December 2012
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Great Service, fresh fast food”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This location is easy access and very fast service. The inside is clean and the restrooms are also spotless. The staff is attentive to your request. A very well managed location, give them you business when in this area. Oh yeah, get a Bear Claw!

Visited December 2012