“We enjoyed our time at the Gwinnett Center immensely!”
Review of Gwinnett Center

Gwinnett Center
Ranked #1 of 24 things to do in Duluth
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is our 3rd time to attend a basketball conference tournament at the Gwinnett Center and we have enjoyed it each time. Free parking!!! Thank you. It's pretty easy in and out of the parking lot, except when the parking attendants are trying to direct traffic. Let people work it out for themselves. The food prices are a bit high, but no higher than other arenas. The customer service of all staff we encountered was very good. Restrooms clean for the whole 5 days we attended. We would come back here in a heartbeat.

All reviews
in 65 reviews
"convention"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed my time at GC for the SEC Women's Basketball Tournament. Beautiful facility, great location, good food but bad customer service, nice friendly staff overall.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Wow - this place is great! We attended a PBR (professional bull riding) event at this arena recently, thinking it would be kind of a fun, different type of entertainment on a Saturday night. It was a blast! What a nice surprise to go to an arena that is so clean & comfortable; even the restrooms were spotless. Normally at an event/venue like this, you expect some "sticky floors" particularly where there are beer sales going on, but not here. The ample free parking was another unexpected plus. The stadium style seating was well designed so everyone had a good view of the action, the event was very well organized and there were plenty of options for food & beverage as well, allowing patrons to get a drink or a snack and get back to the action without having to deal with long lines.

It was really fun evening and we were impressed. We'll definitely go back for other events here.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My family and I attended the recent Bull Riding Competition at the Gwinnett Arena. Although it was hectic getting into the parking lot area 45 mins before the event started -- we enjoyed everything once we arrived to our seats. My son really enjoyed the show, this was our first time seeing Bull Riding in person so it was a thrill. We sat in section 101/row P and the seats were awesome! There were plenty of refreshment items to choose from and the bathroom area was clean. I was also impressed that it did not take too long to leave the parking lot area.

1  Thank GAFamilyTraveler
See more reviews
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Recently, I attended an ECHL Gwinnett Gladiators game at the Gwinnett Center. What I liked about Gwinnett Center is that:

1. For events at the Gwinnett Center, there are no additional charges. For example, my ticket event price was $10, and guess what? I was charged $10. There were no additional fees at all.
2. There is plenty of signage to help you find the venue. If you have ever driven in downtown Atlanta to find a venue, you know how frustrating it is to see a venue and wonder if it the venue that you are looking for.
3. The venue is clean.
4. All seats are considered good seats. And they are comfortable too!
5. Restrooms are clean and plentiful- at least on the women's side.
6. There are plenty of knowledgeable attendants to guide you to your section, let you know where to find the restroom, concession stand, etc.
7. Parking is plentiful and free.
8. Very little post-event traffic. Traffic seems to flow with no issues.

What I heard the most complaints about within my party is regarding the concession stand. Even though the food is cheaper than say Phillips Arena, it is decent but still overpriced. You best bet is to eat prior to arriving at the venue to avoid any possible disappointment.