“Wife happy- nothing else matters”
Review of Gwinnett Center

Gwinnett Center
Ranked #1 of 25 things to do in Duluth
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Our fifth Clapton concert in five states over 22 years. Drove most of the day and arrived hungry. We found our seats during the opening act despite the extreme darkness, limited ushers and confusing signage inside the auditorium and outside where it was a crap shoot to find the right door. With the lines for food and entry problems, we decided hunger was preferable to leaping into the maelstrom again.
Bathrooms should be larger near entrance if you are forcing everyone to use the same entrance. A few more ticket takers spread around might eliminate the overcrowding. Building and grounds looked great, parking lots seemed safe and orderly.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

very clean feel like u never left home you have everything u need dishes washer and dryer clean refigerator big like the one at home stove

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I always like to visit the Gwinnett Center. It's centrally located for most Gwinnett county residents and has plenty of room to accommodate first rate events. I've attended everything from scrapbooking conventions to concerts to cat shows here. All enhanced by the facilities.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My daughter is a middle school science teacher. My wife and I had flown from our home in Florida to Atlanta, took the MARTA to the north side on the Gold Line. My daughter's husband picked us up at the end of the line, and headed off to the Gwinnett County Science Fair. Unfortunately, we did not arrive early enough to see most of the displays, but did get a quick view of the non-arena part of the center.

I was quite surprised of all the room for exhibit area the center had. The parking was close by the entrance and free (at least for this event). I am looking forward to going additional functions at this venue.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Didn't like the fact that you must provide ID when ordering an alcoholic beverage when it was evident that we were all adults well over 35. Except for the driver most of us had left our heavy purses in our room as the restaurant was fairly close.