“Great restaurant”

Luciano's - Sugarloaf
Reserve with OpenTable
Luciano's - Sugarloaf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 434 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Satellite Blvd.
Description: Luciano’s Ristorante Italiano is a venerable institution that proudly serves family-style creations inspired by the rich traditions of Naples, the regions of Emilia-Romagna and Northern Italy. Warm, rustic interiors that celebrate an open and inviting ambiance with modern details give life to this new concept that introduces the newest flavors of the Mediterranean alongside traditional favorites such as fresh Made Pastas, home-sliced Carpaccio, innovative baked flatbreads and Luciano’s signature brick-oven Neapolitan Pizza. Inspired entrees pair formidably alongside a handsome wine bar featuring select and exclusive Wines from around the World. Join us for lunch and dinner daily and Sunday Brunch, featuring Italian creations that are not to be missed! Catering is available anywhere or for private luncheons and events in our restaurant. Buon appetito.
USA
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Picked up Zuppa di Mare, Prosciutto flat bread, Misto salad, and lasagne to go. Excellent. Amazing amounts of seafood and generous portions. Family was extremely happy with their meal. A must again.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lhasagal

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Italian food in the area”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

We had a party of nine. The service was very good. The food was even better. I had the lobster pasta dish. There were two full lobster tails with a great tasting red sauce. Everyone at our table loved their food. We had steak, sea bass, veal, mussels and spaghetti. Everyone finished their food and were completely satisfied. The waitress was very attentive and prompt.

1 Thank Hulsey10
Birmingham, Alabama
“North Atlanta Italian”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Recommended by hotel I was staying at, restaurant is situated in a shopping center so I did not know what to expect when I drove up. Once inside the doors, you are in a completely different world, vast menu selections from pasta, to fish, to meats. Nice atmosphere, casual yet upscale crowd. Food was outstanding along with very good service.

Visited June 2014
Suwanee,GA
“Great flatbread!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

In an area that is taken over by chain restaurants, Luciano's is a breath of fresh air. We love this place in the fall/winter. It has a cozy atmosphere, a fireplace, and I consider the fare full-on comfort food. Sometimes we bring the kids, sometimes another couple, often just my husband and me. They have an extensive wine list. I love the proscuitto flatbread with arugula and apple. My husband tends to get something different every time and he's never been disappointed, though he wishes they had a traditional lasagna instead of their deconstructed version. You definitely won't leave hungry as everything we've tried on the menu is rich.

Visited January 2014
Austin
“Good Italian Restaurant in a Nondescript Location”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I visited Luciano's for a business lunch on a Tuesday. The place was packed - very surprising - given the time and location. But I guess there are a number of business offices near by and they provide a solid lunch crowd. We were able to find a table quickly and were seated promptly.

The service was very good even tough the place was obviously busy. Had nice Italian bread and waiting for our food was OK since we had the bread to munch on.

I ordered the Italian Cobb - it was very good.

Overall, good experience. I would recommend the place!

• Visited June 2014