“Great Atmosphere”

Luciano's - Sugarloaf
Reserve with OpenTable
Luciano's - Sugarloaf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 450 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Satellite Blvd.
Description: Luciano’s Ristorante Italiano is a venerable institution that proudly serves family-style creations inspired by the rich traditions of Naples, the regions of Emilia-Romagna and Northern Italy. Warm, rustic interiors that celebrate an open and inviting ambiance with modern details give life to this new concept that introduces the newest flavors of the Mediterranean alongside traditional favorites such as fresh Made Pastas, home-sliced Carpaccio, innovative baked flatbreads and Luciano’s signature brick-oven Neapolitan Pizza. Inspired entrees pair formidably alongside a handsome wine bar featuring select and exclusive Wines from around the World. Join us for lunch and dinner daily and Sunday Brunch, featuring Italian creations that are not to be missed! Catering is available anywhere or for private luncheons and events in our restaurant. Buon appetito.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I ate here with another couple while attending a conference in the area. It has a higher end, yet cozy atmosphere. I was concerned we would be under dressed but the staff did not make us feel that way and no dress code was posted. We were able to walk in for dinner with no reservation. Our waitress was very pleasant and attentive. The bread is sooo good! It is served with a sun dried tomato paste in olive oil, a little bitter for our taste, we prefer italian seasoning with olive oil instead. The waitress graciously switched it out for us. The food portions are average, but filling. I wouldn't recommend trying to share an entree, too small. The food was delicious! If we are ever back in that area we will be visiting Luciano's again.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband and I were house-hunting in the area and did not make a reservation but Luciano's fit us in for early evening dinner. Cozy atmosphere, relaxed, wonderful server, delicious food...all in all a very good experience and we will be back!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Have been there several times this year, the last time for my husband's birthday. I am very picky when it comes to Italian food since I spent a good part of my life in Northern Italy and my father was from Italy. Most Italian restaurants in the US have been a big disappointment to me, but not so Luciano's. We have been there with as many as 10 people and as little as 2. We've had carry out, brunch, lunch and dinner. They never, ever disappoint. Their Pizza is the nice, authentic thin crust. Carpaccio, Crema Cotta and Chilean Sea Bass is to die for. I think we have tried most of what is on their extensive menue and can recommend everything.
While it is not cheap, you get what you pay for and if you want the real, true authentic Italian cuisine then Luciano's is the place to go to.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Had a nice area set apart for a business meal!
Food and service excellent! Each none of the 15 of us had something different yet the meal was served in a timely manner.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Excellent food, excellent ambience, excellent service even though we had a large group that included several kids.

1  Thank Michelle B