“Business lunch”

Luciano's - Sugarloaf
Reserve with OpenTable
Luciano's - Sugarloaf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 428 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Satellite Blvd.
Description: Luciano’s Ristorante Italiano is a venerable institution that proudly serves family-style creations inspired by the rich traditions of Naples, the regions of Emilia-Romagna and Northern Italy. Warm, rustic interiors that celebrate an open and inviting ambiance with modern details give life to this new concept that introduces the newest flavors of the Mediterranean alongside traditional favorites such as fresh Made Pastas, home-sliced Carpaccio, innovative baked flatbreads and Luciano’s signature brick-oven Neapolitan Pizza. Inspired entrees pair formidably alongside a handsome wine bar featuring select and exclusive Wines from around the World. Join us for lunch and dinner daily and Sunday Brunch, featuring Italian creations that are not to be missed! Catering is available anywhere or for private luncheons and events in our restaurant. Buon appetito.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Business lunch”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Went on business lunch at Lucianos when we found out that carabbas down the street was closed. Excellent meal. Has a good selection of italian and gives a fairly high class feel with the white tablecloth atmosphere, even if it is located on a strip mall next to Kroger. I'm a little picky on Italian but this place was good enough for being in the above described place.

Visited July 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Delicious Italian Gem”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Last night I visited Luciano's for the second time and it was just as wonderful as the first time. The restaurant is easy to drive by as it is located in a shopping center strip mall. I enjoyed dinner seated at the bar, which I found wonderful and attentive staff, and on each side of me were delighted guests. I started with a Super Tuscan from there selection of wines by the glass, it was a good choice. I had a caesar salad, which was delicious, fresh greens, cheese, dressing and tasty croutons. For my antipasti I asked for a half order which was a generous portion of the gnocchi, it was recommended by a fellow diner and absolutely a great choice, very rich, tender and perfectly seasoned. For my main dish I had the Sea Bass with sautéed spinach and seafood stuffed pasta (2) large pieces. Again, perfectly cooked, generous portions, beautiful presentation and absolutely delicious. I wanted to try the five high chocolate cake desert, but couldn't dare take another bite, completely satisfied with my dining experience. This was a wonderful dining experience, and I told my bar server that my favorite Italian restaurant is Pricci's, and to my surprise she stated that there chef came from that restaurant, so I have a wonderful Italian gem in my neighborhood. I also now have a place that is good enough to convince my Atlanta friends to travel north of the city to dine. I look forward to my next visit.

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,982 helpful votes
“Reasonably priced and good Italian”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Luciano's is decent Italian food, considering it is located in a strip center across the street from the Gwinnett Arena. Inside looks impressive with white linen tablecloths. The staff is top notch and the menu is very diverse with a few surprises. We had a party of six and everyone was pleased. I had the grilled chicken under the brick, served with spinach, roasted potatoes and salsa verde. The chicken was a large portion, moist and savory. I also had the lettuce wedge. My wife had the lasagna coco pazzo, which is served in a deep dish - not the traditional stand alone cube of layers. She enjoyed it, and the portion was so large that half was brought home. She also had the lettuce wedge. See my entree photos. The prices are reasonable and the quality is as good as downtown. The manager came over and spoke with us about our meal, which I always associate with a better establishment.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank GuyFromAtlanta_GA
“A slice of Italy”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Awesome find in a shopping center. Once inside it looks like a very high end Italian restaurant. Great variety on the menu. Good wine selection. Great service. And reasonable prices. Don't miss out in this one

• Visited April 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“A Great Mid-Price Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I hosted a family party of 15 people at this restaurant recently with ages ranging from 8 to 95 years old. Luciano's had set aside an alcove slightly apart from the main restaurant and it was perfect for our group.

The wait staff (particularly Sean) were excellent, efficient and very attentive without being suffocating. The food was very good and 2 of the dishes we asked about were not on the menu, but the chef prepared them specially for us. Three members of our group were celebrating birthdays and the birthday desserts were wonderful. I know that a warm brownie with ice cream sounds pretty tame, but believe me this was the best brownie I have ever tasted.

Do not be offput by the fact that it is located in a shopping center. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013