“Excellent Food”

Luciano's - Sugarloaf
Reserve with OpenTable
Luciano's - Sugarloaf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 426 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Satellite Blvd.
Description: Luciano’s Ristorante Italiano is a venerable institution that proudly serves family-style creations inspired by the rich traditions of Naples, the regions of Emilia-Romagna and Northern Italy. Warm, rustic interiors that celebrate an open and inviting ambiance with modern details give life to this new concept that introduces the newest flavors of the Mediterranean alongside traditional favorites such as fresh Made Pastas, home-sliced Carpaccio, innovative baked flatbreads and Luciano’s signature brick-oven Neapolitan Pizza. Inspired entrees pair formidably alongside a handsome wine bar featuring select and exclusive Wines from around the World. Join us for lunch and dinner daily and Sunday Brunch, featuring Italian creations that are not to be missed! Catering is available anywhere or for private luncheons and events in our restaurant. Buon appetito.
Peoria, Arizona
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We were looking for an Italian restaurant on a recent trip to the Atlanta area, and selected Luciano's after reading customer reviews. We made a very good choice, as the food was excellent.

My son, wife and I chose 3 different entrees -- chicken parmigiana, lasagna coco pazzo and capellini bolognese. Each of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals. The food was presented well, just the right temperature and very, very tasty. I also had a salad, and my son and I each had a beer. All in, with tax and tip, our tab came to $75.

You cannot go wrong at Luciano's if you are looking for an excellent Italian meal.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Italian since we Left Philly”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Decided to try this place out for my wife's birthday. We are originally from the Philadelphia area and pretty picky about Italian food. Dominick's better watch out because there is a new kid on the block for excellent Italian food. From start to finish, my wife agreed this was probably the best meal we have had in several years. She started wirh the soup of the day, a tomato basil bisque. It was incredible. I have no idea how they made it so light. We shared the Carpaccio for appetizer and it was just delicious. For entrees, I had the Zuppa di Mare. A mix of calamari, shrimp, fish, mussels, and clams in a delicious red broth. It was just wonderful. Normally the fish is a poor quality and overcooked. Every piece of seafood was cooked to perfection. My wife had the Flounder Francese which she said was delicious. The waiter surprised my wife with a wonderful tiramasu served and cooked in it's own corning dish. One of the best servings of tiramisu we have ever had. Good italian is so hard to find in the south but Luciano's delivers. Don't let the outside fool you, it is EXCELLENT.

• Visited August 2012
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

we went here for my dad's going away dinner, so we had a fairly large group. our table was set and ready even though we arrived a bit early. the food was great and service was too. the only complaint i had was the lighting--a little too dark for us to read our menus but other than that, everything was good!

• Visited August 2012
VA
“Great food with excellent menu and atmosphere.”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Brick oven pizzas are excellent and the service was perfect. A step up from your standard Italian chain dinning.

Suwanee, Georgia
“First time here. Nice suprise”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My wife and I had dinner here last week. The service and the food was very good. This place is at the end of a strip center so we hadn't tried it before. Not sure exactly what we expected but the decor was more upscale than usual for a strip center restaraunt.
Dinner for two with salads and a glass of wine was $60.00 before the tip.

Visited August 2012

Been to Luciano's - Sugarloaf? Share your experiences!