All reviewsfront deskhot breakfast iswould stay againgreat pricebed was comfortableshower headnice staythe staff was friendly and helpfulclean hotelfree breakfastatlantagravyhousekeepingelevatorlinensconcerthighway
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Everything was good...could do better with the breakfast items..but it was a great place to stay. Refrigerator was not working correctly but we were pleased with everything else.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
January W, Guest Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Duluth/Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value your feedback as it helps us improve the Quality of Stay for Our Guests. We certainly enjoyed having you, hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 11, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel the weekend of 6/29/13 for a fun trip to Atlanta. The hotel is in a good part of Atlanta in Duluth just off of I-85 near lots of shopping, restaurants, and entertainment places such as Dave and Busters. I stayed in a room by myself and a couple of friend I was with stayed in another room. Overall this hotel is very good. The room I stayed at was on the 5th (top) floor. The room had one king bed, mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. The room itself was very clean and the bed was comfortable (not too soft or hard). All of the lights outlets, TV, frig. etc. worked and the rooms had Wi-Fi and wired internet. The air conditioner was very quiet and worked good. It was comfortable for me but if you want it really cold in your room, the air only allowed you to cool the room to about 68-70 degrees. My friends who stayed on the 2nd floor said the water pressure seemed a bit low. I would agree as it took me a little longer to shower than normal (this might be an energy saving feature or something). Speaking of the showers, the showers in the bathrooms do have a nice messaging shower head. The staff overall was very helpful and courteous at check-in, check-out, and when I needed some toiletries and to find the fitness center. Speaking of the fitness center, this is one of the few negatives I would say about my stay was that the fitness center was a bit small and had a piece of equipment that was broke (the treadmill was not working). Also the fitness center was not open all night and closes at 11pm (I was working out in the room just after 11pm when an employee came in and said normally the center closes at 11pm, but he was polite and said I could stay until I was done and just let someone at the front desk know when I was leaving so they could lock the room). Another issue was that there wasn't an ice maker on each floor. I had to take the elevator down to the 2nd floor to use the ice maker, no big deal though. Other than these two things, this was a very good hotel and great value.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Thank You for Your Honest Review!! Your feedback is very important to me. Hope to see you guys again for your next trip.
PS. All Fitness Equipment is Fully Operational now!!
Thanks...

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I travel and stay in countless hotels during the summer months. (I am a college basketball coach). I stayed here for two nights. Hotel and room were very clean. The bed was absolutely amazing. Excellent service. January (the front desk clerk) was professional and very nice.

Breakfast was above average.

Will be back next year and will definitely stay here again!

No complaints.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thanks Coach!! We really enjoyed having you and your team here with us!! Can't wait until next year! Don't forget to call me to get you super special group rates!! See You All Soon!!!