Tripadvisor

OR
Order Online
Ranked #14 of 525 Restaurants in Duluth
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Believe the stars on this one. Crust was great and sauce was very authentic. If you love pizza this will be a must try.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (114)

Reviewed January 3, 2020

Took my kids out while I was in town. Wanted a good pizza so tried this place out. It has a great vibe and the pizza was very good. Had tremendous waitress who smiled and was so helpful and kind.

We had the mozzarella sticks, cheesy bread and a calzone and pizza. It was a brick oven and you could tell. Made the pizza incredible. The place was packed but got in about 20 minutes and had a great time. Would definitely come back. It was good.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 27, 2019

3 times was not a charm....whom ever said this was good pizza has never had good pizza...soup on bread isn't pizza...

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

We got the Detroit pizza which is super thick. Probably about 1 and 1/2 inches thick. The sauce goes on top along with fresh mozzarella and basil. We added olives, peppers and mushrooms and were pleasantly surprised with the amounts on top. The crust was crispy on the bottom and edges but still fluffy in the middle. The crust also seems to be coated with cheese and was reminiscent of a cheese straw. So good! The service was excellent too! We had a party of seven and we were taken care of.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 2, 2019

Unbelievable. These guys are doing us a favor to allow us to come in and dine with them. Be very thankful.

No idea how this place gets so many 4 and 5 star reviews. Maybe their are payoffs going on. If you want to be treated poorly with rude help. Go to this place. If you want to waste your time, go to this place.
I have been here 4 times. The one good experience was the time I picked up the pizza and left.

Drove 15 miles for the pizza. Looking for the elusive good experience here. Show up at 4:30. Guess what. They close between 4 and 5 PM(1 hour) every day to prepare to serve guests at 5 PM. What!!!!! I am a guest and I am here now. I want to give them money for pizza! They turn me away. This is NOT posted online.

This is the craziest thing I have ever heard of. In fact, they were running existing people out of the restaurant when we arrived. The customers being run out were saying the restaurant was closed. My wife asked what the sign on the door meant. The guy making pizza very snippity said. "Have a nice day!" Great way to welcome folks in.

I guess they are doing us a favor by being open and allowing us to come in. Clearly they are making so much money that they don't need to welcome people in or encourage repeat business. Must be nice.

I can say for myself that I will never honor their establishment again. I am really going to enjoy telling everyone I know of my experiences here. See my other experiences below. Feel free to experience this place for yourself. It is better than fiction.

First time I tried this place. Hours posted not accurate, bad response to upset customer. Drove 15 miles to go hear based on good reviews. Showed up 40 minutes before the advertised closing time posted on the door and online. Walk in the door and was told that they were no longer seating. What!!! Talked to the Manager(Owner) . Did not care. "That's the policy my husband put in place..... " Fine we went across the street and spent our 60 dollars at Pure. Great experience at Pure. They know how to treat customers.

Second time experience. Took awhile to give them a second shot but decided to go back. We went into the dimly lit dirty looking place. Sat outside. Waiter was terse. Pizza took a long time to come but since we had a salad it was ok. Me and my wife like each others company so it was ok to wait. Pizza was good. Waiter remained surly. Not sure why the waitstaff looked and acted unhappy.

Third time. Called from the car. Picked up the pizza. No problem. Cashier that rang me out was terse and unfriendly.

Wow. What an experience. Well I guess it is New Jersey Pizza. Maybe this is how you get treated in New Jersey.

Date of visit: November 2019