“Our Stay”

Reviewed April 11, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Anytime we are traveling South to visit family, we make it a point to stay at the Super 8 in Dublin either on the way down or back or sometimes both. We have stayed in other hotels in this area in the past but we always come back to this Super 8. The price is right especially if you are on a budget. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, comfortable and reasonably quiet which is a plus for light sleepers. The breakfast offerings are adequate but wish they would add more varieties of fresh fruit. See you soon as we are planning our next trip South in a few weeks.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Super 8 in Dublin, GA. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
The staff was very friendly. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I usually stay at one of the CHOICE hotels as their rates have always been equal to or less using my discounts thats available to me than other hotels in the area of stays. This time, I booked what I thought was the rate for 4 adults at one of the CHOICE hotels in this same area but when I got my confirmation, it looked like the room with 2 queen beds was for only 1 person at about the same rate as Super 8's rate for 4. I called and cancelled with Choice and then reserved a room here. Good QUALITY for the money and it was clean with a friendly staff. I'll continue to shop Super 8 in the future when I'm not traveling in my RV. Thanks.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family