“Friendly Staff”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dublin
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We were there on a sold out weekend due to the ball tournament our girls were in. The hotel was full of teenage girls and the staff was very accommodating. Rooms were spot on & breakfast was plentiful & tasty.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Forloveofthesun
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Thank you so much. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

My first comment is on the staff, they were wonderful and extremely friendly. The desk clerk "Tonya" was a joy to deal with, very friendly and extremely helpful. I had to rush back to the hotel, after I was on the road for 12 miles. I forgot to get the Brunswick stew I purchased at the White Diamond restaurant. I called as I was headed back, and she was having brought back to the lobby for me. Great person to deal with. Most likely one of the best they have there.

Room Tip: I found nothing wrong with any place in the hotel. The room I had was excellent #208. No noise, the...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you so much! I have passed your kind words on to Tonya. She is a true gem.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

The staff here was most helpful and friendly. Easy access to everything in Dublin, too. My room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Looks like they recently remodeled the rooms, lobby, and dining area.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

My family stayed Feb 28 - March 1, 14. This was our second stay at this location. Keke, an agent at the front desk is a GEM. She went beyond the call of duty to ensure my families comfort. For that reason, this place feels like HOME. Thank you for all you do!

Stayed: March 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We have shared them with KeKe. We are very grateful for your business.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

If you want air/heat that works don't stay here. Was in Dublin for a softball camp. Several of our team members and there family stayed here. Our room was so warm even though it was 40 degrees outside that we tried to turn the air on. No air. Asked at desk and was told that the entire hotel was going to energy saving units. Had a miserable night of sleep, and next day asked other team members family and someone else had the same thing happen to them. So if ya like it warm stay here...if not then...

Room Tip: Don't choose bottom floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

We apologize that you were uncomfortable and I am disappointed that we did not do a better job of explaining the units to you. In order for the units to turn on as an AC, you must set the unit to a temperature colder than the outside air that it is pulling through the unit. i.e. if you set the AC to 60 degrees and the air is 40 degrees it will not turn on. However, the unit will work in fan mode by pulling the outside air in regardless of the temperature and circulating it throughout your room. It is our job to assist all guests and we feel short in this case. The functionality has nothing to do with the units being energy efficient.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I had never stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before, but since I was in Dublin overnight I decided to give it a chance. It was really nice, the beds was very comfortable, the room was very clean and well equipped, the customer service was great, and it was close to the VA hospital in Dublin. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I was a bit hesitant to stay at a holiday inn because of prior bad experiences, but options in Dublin were very slim. My business associates stayed at another hotel but I chose to stay holiday inn and was pleasantly Surprised. My prior complaint with holiday inn was uncomfortable bed. The bed was very comfy and I had a great nights sleep. I had a king suite that was very spacious and clean. My only complaint was none of the pillows were just right; all were too fat. The staff was welcoming and friendly. When I asked how far away my next destination was, they not only told me that but printed our directions for me. Great stay. Will stay again if passing through Dublin.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank GertieRN
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.