“Beautiful Home Good Breakfast and nice Hosts”

Page House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 3 Dublin B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I would recommend this B & B. It has what I look for in a B & B and would give it four stars if they honored my reservations.
The Balcony Room was available for the night I wanted and I booked weeks ahead as it is important to have a balcony or at least be able to step directly to the outside as I am somewhat Claustrophobic. When we arrived I was told I was moved to another room because a GOOD CUSTOMER and DOCTOR wanted the room I reserved. I wish I had known I needed to be a GOOD CUSTOMER and a DOCTOR To have my reservations honored.
That being said, overall the place is lovely, in a nice area of Dublin and would suit most people if you don't have special needs.

Room Tip: It depends on your special needs and status in life!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank HalfbackHiker

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Beautifully decorated and comfortable. Our hosts were kind and helpful. We felt like family after just one night. The breakfast was simple and delicious. We feel like we found a perfect stopover on the way to Savannah.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I were driving north on Highway 441 and based on reviews here on TripAdsivor, decided to spend the night at the Page House B&B in Dublin, GA. Friends from Georgia had recommended we drive north on Highway 441 and “see the country” rather than take the interstate. so staying at the Page House worked perfectly with our trip. (It's also easily accessible from I-16)

We were greeted by Kelly when we arrived. He explained that our room was not available due to a previous commitment, and would we be willing to accept an upgrade to another room? The Bridal Suite (the Lovett Suite)? Of course, we said yes!

We were delighted with our room – four poster, king-sized bed, large rooms, huge whirlpool bath with separate shower, small kitchenette, etc. Just perfect for a romantic night. Everything looked beautiful. We felt pampered and spoiled. The house is classic and elegant, tastefully decorated with carefully chosen antiques. We had never stayed in such a beautiful place before.

Breakfast the next morning, prepared by Janice, was a true culinary delight. I had incredibly delicious french toast with sliced peaches. My husband had a egg
casserole served with homemade grits (the best he'd ever had). Food was served with plenty of good coffee!

We were sorry to have to leave after only one night, but will definitely be coming back on our next trip.

If you are in the area, whether it’s on Highway 441 or on I-16 do yourself a favor and spend a night (or two) at the Page House in Dublin, GA.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ngtybtnice
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Stayed one night at the Page House Bed and Breakfast and it was a wonderful night. We stayed in the Dublin room upstairs and I slept very well in the comfortable bed. Mrs. Cannady allowed us in late in the evening since we were traveling and still gave us a tour. The following morning we had a great breakfast and made small talk with Mr. Cannady before we got on our way. The innkeepers made us feel very welcome and at home.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica L
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed here for one night and from start to finish it was a wonderful experience. Kelly and Janice are terrifically helpful... They even let us do our laundry! The house itself is beautiful. You can tell how hard they have worked to restore this house and keep its historic charm. We were the only guests on that Tuesday night and we we made to feel at home. Breakfast was delicious (I had grits for the first time and loved them!). The best thing for us was that they welcomed our 11 month old into their house as well, which for parents who have searched for baby friendly bed and breakfasts well know, is not an easy thing to find. I highly recommend you break up your drive between Savannah and Atlanta with a night's repose the The Page House.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We can repeat all the great things other reviewers have said about the Mansion itself, but the real unique part of the experience was the personal and charming hospitality extended by Janice and Kelly - the Innkeepers. Ours was a wonderful experience in every way - so much so we extended our stay by an extra night.

Room Tip: We stayed in room #4 - very comfortable, with a nice balcony we were able to use to enjoy the early...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The Page House is a beautiful old Georgia Mansion that has been completely refurbished, but still maintains its old world charm and class. The house is beautifully decorated and you will not find better inn-keepers anywhere! This is truly "the peach" of Georgia.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent. There is a room on the first floor for those having problems with stairs.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family