“Very pleasant experience”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Dublin
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very pleasant experience”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Well located ..easy access...very clean ,employees very nice ,breakfast nice .Nice pool .
Restaurants conveinent to hotel.

Lady that handles the breakfast needs to smile she is very solomn and not a happy looking employee but does a nice job.

We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is a great place to stay...wonderful staff, great location (easy on and off I-16), good restaurants within easy walk... AND, clean and well maintained! The staff here truly acts as tho' they want your stay to be a pleasant experience, and value you as a return customer. Can't go wrong here!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I was recommended this hotel and with some hesitation resisted but after my stay will always when I the area book here first. It got a little noisy with the guest next door one night and because the place was booked was instructed by the delightful staff to just let them know if the continued and I did and can you say quiet the rest if my stay....happy!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I've spent the night in hotels nationally and internationally, from boutique hotels, a few Bed & Breakfasts, and 5 star, yet I have never slept this great. If La Quinta Inn ever sells their beds to customers I want to be the first in line. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The breakfast was average, but my overall stay was more than I expected. This is certainly my hotel of choice the next time I am in Dublin.

Room Tip: Ask for the bigger room with a couch.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Okay I am OCD , travel extensively , stay in high end properties ie Ritz etc , last night at 1:30 am stopped at the la Quinta when we were to tired to drive on , figured I would leave clothes on take a nap and leave in morning early .
To my surprise night staff got me checked in courteously in record time 2 minutes no dumb questions , room was immaculate as was shower curtain, bed spread , carpet
PERFECT !
I see there were numerous award for hotel of year to the owner ! Congrats to you Mr Phil I would gladly pay a little more than stay in a dirty place , great business model
I travel to Atl from Jacksonville every couple if weeks , when I need a place I am here !
This model needs to be taught to other properties , I know clean costs more but worth it , I noticed lot was full , not so at other property across street
BRAVO !
Lucky dog racing !

• Stayed March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Reviewed March 6, 2013

During my stay the customer service was good. The breakfast was great and met my expectations daily. Staff was very pleasant. Guest at the hotel during my stay was very respectful to others. Hotel is near some great restaurants off I-75.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business