“Nice surprise!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Nice surprise!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Stumbled across this restaurant while driving through Dublin. Drive-thru was mobbed so we went in. Brisket was super tender...and had a Great flavor on the sauce. Pulled pork was very tasty and plenty on the plate. The Brunswick stew had just enough bite in the flavor - nothing bland here. People kept coming in and buying ribs so our next stop in will be for ribs and the prime rib sandwich. Will become a regular stop on our Dublin runs!

• Visited May 2013

“Real down home BBQ!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Great local place. Met our desire for local BBQ. Real casual even had a drive thru. Worth the few miles off the interstate. Especially for west coast out folks like us!!

• Visited April 2013
Dublin, Georgia
“Yummy BBQ”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Always good. Speedy, friendly service. Great apple fritters and BBQ. They're closed on a weekday so check before you go.

Visited March 2013
Columbus, GA
“Good option for BBQ”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Very little choice for BBQ in Dublin. This restaurant has a sister restaurant in town. The difference related to me by the owner is the type of BBQ sauce. I give an excellent review based solely on comparison to other local BBQ restaurants.

I went here once and got a rack of ribs. It was pretty good. The owner was on site and I received very good service. I really enjoyed going into this small restaurant and I was treated very well, even though I was obviously not local. When people say this is the best BBQ around the county, I can’t argue.

The way I heard about this place was at a BBQ cook-off in my town. One of the entry chefs from Dublin said that Southern Heritage does a good job. I would say with my limited experience with this restaurant, they do.

One thing I would say is that there was very little seasoning on my dry ribs. They were cooked well and looked good, but I like to have a little bit more "seasoning" be it salt or whatever on the ribs. Sauce was typical of the region and hit the spot. I have included pictures of the ribs and these talk for themselves. Beautiful ribs, really beautiful ribs. When you look at the pictures I bet your mouth starts watering! Really cooked well!

If you are in Dublin Georgia and want to take out some ribs or BBQ, I would not hesitate to send you here. My other choice for ribs/BBQ in Dublin would be the Sony's chain restaurant across the street from here.

• Visited July 2012