“Very good.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Nice place in quaint town square. Good food and value. Bread is amazing. Stromboli tasty but center was a little under cooked though. First time ever had a minor concern. I will be back

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Hubby & I found this little gem on our way home from Savannah. We needed a place where we could eat outside (preferably) or at least sit near the window. Our ferrets were in the car so we had to leave it running for the air conditioning. Deano's has a little area out in front with a couple tables and a bar/barstools. I think it's really a waiting area but they allowed us to eat there. Even though we were the only ones out there the service was excellent as was the food. I ate way too much of the hot, homemade bread. The salads were large and very fresh and the house dressing was absolutely wonderful. We each got the build your own spaghetti lunch special and thoroughly enjoyed it. When I went inside to wash up I saw how gorgeous the restaurant is. Next time the ferrets are staying at home. Can't wait to pass through Dublin again!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

The Salmon entrusted in Horseradish was excellent and the mixed seafood and Linguine was very good but had a little bit to much of what tasted like lemon. I would certainly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed September 1, 2013

You got to try thihs place for pizza and cold beer went there while on business trip to Dublin great food excellent service and a neat place go early for dinner it packs out pretty quick.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Deano's a very attractive restaurant in Dublin GA. is not only appealing to the eye but to the taste buds. The pick your own pasta combo at lunchtime is a sure winner along with the woodfired pizzas and the incredibly yummy citrus salad. Service is quick and friendly. Deano's is just a winner and we plan our trips to Dublin around this restaurant.

Been to Deano's Italian Grille? Share your experiences!