“Nice place”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #13 of 93 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Stoped by for some chicken wings and cold beer after checking in at the Holiday inn express very nice place the service and food was great after a long trip to Dublin for north ga.nice salad bar and great chicken wings and good cold draft beer great place

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited on our anniversary. Our server Wallace did everything he could to make our evening special including red velvet cupcakes at the end! I had the shellfish trio which was very well-prepared. The lobster, crab cake, and shrimp were delicious! My husband had the ribs, his favorite. The best thing about Ruby Tuesday's is their salad bar. It is always ice cold including the plates. And they keep it so neat and clean. The service here is prompt, but they never rush you. Overall a great experience!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was on business and looking for a good place to have lunch. It was not very crowded but the service was very slow for lunch time. There was a good selection of food for lunch. Even though the service was slow, the food was excellent. This restaurant was very close to the interstate. I will be returning again soon.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stopped in after a long bike ride heading back home, was busy because of a baseball covention of some sort, but needless to say, we had a good dinner and service was great. They did seem to be lacking at clearing tables, but the mgr cleaned one for us and we had no issues. I had 1/2 slab of ribs and they were cooked well!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was not impressed to pay $10 for a hamburger. The location is off the interstate so its very convenient. However for the price of the food I was not impressed in the least. All the entrees were between $10-19. Everything was mediocre, nothing to brag about.