“THE BEST! So friendly and caring”

Baymont Inn & Suites Dublin
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Dublin
st. louis, Missouri
“THE BEST! So friendly and caring”
Reviewed September 27, 2009

I would like to thank Ms. Sheren Hinton for her hospitality. Never have I stayed at a place that cared about us as much. My Mom is disabled and can not walk very far. They gave us a handicapped room so she was able maneuver easily.

When we went to check out the next morning we explained that we had never stayed at a Jameson's before and that we were headed toward Kingsland, GA; she called the GM at the Jameson Inn there and hold us a room for five days. What wonderful people, I believed they would have done anything for us.

• Stayed September 2009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Sylva
Reviewed September 26, 2009

American owned! Comfortable triple sheeted beds, pool and work out area, reasonably priced, granite topped bathroom counters, refrig, coffee pot, iron and ironing board, not to mention Belgian Waffles for breakfast along with a large selection of cereals, fruits, muffins, and sausage biscuits. Provided a great stopping place in the middle of our trip from FL and NC. Friendly, helpful staff will assure my return when we go through Dublin again.

• Stayed September 2009
Oakfield, GA
Reviewed September 25, 2009

Looked at All of the motels along that strip. For the value, good service received, cleaniness and friendly employes, you can't do any better. I travel and have stayed there twice a week for the last three months.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
FL
Reviewed September 17, 2009

My family and I just moved to florida from across the country. We decided after all of that driving and moving we would take a small vacation away from the craziness that had become our move. We flipped a coin, one side a relaxing week in the mountains the other a trip to Disney. To my pleasure the mountains won. We have small children that tire easily so we took the drive slow, stopping frequently. We found ourselves in the small town of Dublin, as it was getting dark and our children were restless we decided to stay a night at the Jameson Inn. What a great decision! The staff and manager made us feel so welcome from the moment we stepped in. The price was right, the beds extremely comfortable and aminities plentiful! The rooms were very clean. I felt comfortable enough to allow my infant to crawl around. I needed to check my email while I was there and thank goodness they had a computer with internet capabilites in the lobby that was reserved for guests. How nice. Also, when we woke up for breakfast we were expecting just the run of the meal, cereal and such but not at the Jameson Inn. What a great spread they had. Jameson Inn really knows what a continental breakfast should be. Cute, cozy and inviting the Jameson Inn really is a winner. I had not expected to have such a nice stay for such a moderate price. We plan to stay here anytime we are in town and tell all of our friends. P.S. our children loved the pool! So clean!!!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank Tanya S
bowling green KY
Reviewed September 16, 2009

While traveling to Hilton Head with my family we hit alot of traffic in Atlanta and decided to stop very late at night at the Jameson Inn in dublin, ga. my children were very tired and we just wanted to get in our room and sleep, the clerk on duty was very helpful in checking us in to a nice room in a timely manner and hleped us find the walmart to buy tylenol for my younger daughter and a place to eat that late at night. The room was very clean and the AC worked great. We did not stay long but what I saw was very nice and the staff friendly.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Clearwater, FL
Reviewed September 14, 2009

My husband and I stay at the Jameson Inn of Dublin, GA at least 4-6 times a year on our way to Tennessee and back to Florida.

We have never been disappointed with the quality of the hotel, staff and everything they have to offer. Nice people, nice place and a great nights' sleep every time.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Florida
Reviewed September 9, 2009

I recently traveled through Dublin on Business and liked the hotel and the staff so much I stopped there again on my way back through! Great Breakfast, really friendly staff, comfortable affordable rooms, a real pleasure :)

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business