“Home away from home”

Baymont Inn & Suites Dublin
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Dublin
“Home away from home”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I stay at this hotel once a week when I'm in Dublin for business .I have several hotels to choose from in the area and I always stay here for several reasons .one the staff is friendly and goes out of their way to make sure all my needs are met .the rooms are always clean they even had the maintenance man change the lampshades in my room one time the breakfast in the morning is excellent and I always get my wake up calls .it's over all one of the better hotels I've stayed in

• Stayed June 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Ohio
Reviewed March 24, 2011

My husband and I were doing some spontaneous, post-retirement travel in Florida with our dog, visiting family and friends. On our way home to Ohio we decided on a day trip to Savannah, so on very little notice I was web-searching accommodations between there and Macon. This was perfect! They couldn't have been nicer and the room couldn't have been better. There aren't many pet-friendly options, particularly at the last minute, but this one was worth the stop and we wouldn't hesitate to go again and/or recommend to anyone else.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed December 22, 2010

I travel a few times a year from Atlanta to my hometown of Brunswick, Georgia. I have vision problems, so I prefer not to drive at night. Dublin is the halfway point for me. I have stayed at other hotels in the area but none of them compare to the Jameson Inn. Last year I met Qunette on one of my visits. She was so friendly and accomodating. I felt as if I had met a long lost friend. Ever since meeting her, I have returned over and over again based on my first encounter with her. She always gives me a good rate and she is very knowledgeable of the area. She can direct you anywhere. She also has all of the discount coupons to the restaurants. I was also at your hotel in November and she remembered me from last year. When I called to make my reservation this morning, I talked to Missy. I told Missy that I had stayed at your Inn a few times and inquired if I could get the same rate as last time. She took my information and a few moments later she told me "No problem!" I was very pleased. Missy was very professional and pleased to hear that I was a return visitor. She also liked the comments I had to say about Qunette's excellent customer service. I also like your rooms because they are always clean and well maintained. Your breakfast is good and the area is always clean. In closing, I like the Jameson Inn and I look forward to staying here in January 2011 when I go to Brunswick again.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Saint Augustine
Reviewed October 4, 2010

My husband and I stayed at this property from Oct. 1st thru Oct. 3rd. The rooms were clean, the free breakfast was fresh and well stocked and the staff were wonderful, especially, Qunette Holland. She was always smiling and willing to help her guests in anyway. Kudos to you Qunette!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
jlccf817
Reviewed September 7, 2010

I was traveling to Savannah with my sister over the Labor Day Weekend. Arrived late in Atlanta so decided we would spend the night 1/2 way there. Pulled up to the Jameson Inn about 8:30 pm and there were no cars in the parking lot at all. Thought that was a little strange for a holiday weekend. But we met a very nice lady at the reservation desk named Courtney. We took off to the first room she gave us only to find the door ajar to the room. We were on the backside with nobody in site so there was no way we were going in that dark room. Went back and Courtney gave us a room on the front side. No problems- room and grounds were very clean. Hard, uncomfortable beds but the A/C worked well which was needed in that humidity. Would consider staying there again because of price and friendly service.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
St. Anton am Arlberg, Austria
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Very nice clean and big room, nice furniture, swimming pool, fitness center, a good hotel for travelers

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Athens
Reviewed July 5, 2010

We stayed here for 2 nights over the July 4th weekend. This hotel was clean and well maintained. We had a small issue with the bathroom upon arrival. We called the front desk and someone was there to make the repair in less than 5 minutes. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Great stay!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family