“Always a good experience.”
Review of Szechuan Village Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Szechuan Village Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 28, 2012

My kids and I love this little family-owned place. The owners and their staff are always very friendly and attentive. The food is as good as any other similar place we've ever tried. They've been around for many years, and we hope they stay around for many more!

Reviewed July 31, 2011

A cute mom and pop Chinese restaurant that's been around forever. The decor is dated and cliche, but the food, service, and price are wonderful. A favorite among many people I know. Food is hand made and cooked to served. This is not a buffet restaurant.

1  Thank ccross04
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 30, 2008

Honestly I don't think the food is that great.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook