“:(”

La Fiesta
Ranked #95 of 180 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 30, 2013

my hotwings were burnt the service is bad the people there give you mean looks etc not a good place at all im disappointed go to monterrey on highway 5

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Today was my 2nd time eating at La Fiesta's and the service was great and the food was amazing. I ordered the Fajita Chicken salad and guacamole with a Texas Margarita. All were delicious. I will come back again!!!!!!
Oh, I also loved the music they played.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Everything is awful... If you want a drink make sure to bring your own tequila because they use gut rock tequila if any at all. The food will have you sick for days. That's if you can even get food. I constantly have to send mine back....

Reviewed December 2, 2011

The service was terrible, as was the food. I don't know how they stay in business with quite a few really good Mexican restaurants so close!

Reviewed August 11, 2011

I used to really like this restaurant when Philipe managed it, my family used to be regulars, but now its service is sub-par. The food tastes god awful, but my family enjoys drinking their margaritas a lot. The comment about the hot plates and old chips is so very true. They also bring your toppings for the burritos on a hot plate so that the lettuce is willed and gross as well as warm slimy tomatos.
This used to be a great family restaurant, but now it's a waste of time and money.