“Great Reuben Sandwich !!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fabiano's Italian Deli

Fabiano's Italian Deli
Ranked #5 of 171 Restaurants in Douglasville
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Leesburg, Florida
“Great Reuben Sandwich !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

One of my very favorite sandwichs is the Rueben. I have had a number of great Ruebens in my travels. Imagine my surprise in finding one of the best ones at a very quaint Itialian deli on main street in my home town. Fabiano's offers a "Classic" Reuben and a Turkey Reuben. I tried teh Turkey version today at lunch and it was great. I had a bowl of fabian's chili on the side and it was a fantastic lunch. I have had some of their pizza on a previos visit and it was fantastic. I will be coming back more often for more of this food !!

• Visited October 2013

Douglasville, Georgia
“Fabiano's is Fabuloso!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

A relative had told us about Fabiano's so today at lunch we decided to try it. We were originally going to go back to Gumbaux's Cajun place but it was a little after 2 when we got there and found out that they close between 2 and 4, so, on the advice of my niece, we walked just down the sidewalk to Fabiano's--and was I ever glad! It was even better than I'd been told!
Having recently moved to GA from LI, NY, we were delighted to find garlic knots on the menu and immediately ordered a half order. Our waiter told us that they would not look like 'real' NY knots but would be smaller. He then told us how they prepare the garlic sauce on them. Seems that in the morning, first thing, 'they take a big bunch of butter, then add a whole lot of fresh crushed garlic and just let it cook together for a while". He said it was WONDERFUL and he was CORRECT! The knots were about an inch across, crusty on the outside and soft on the inside, and literally swimming in real butter/garlic sauce. You would think they may get soggy, but no, the outside was still crisp and crunchy. Absolutely 'to die for'...(and we were so full when we left we began to think that's what we were going to do, LOL!!!)
I decided to order one slice of pizza: a 'monster' slice of the veggie deluxe, and for fifty cents more added pepperoni. Oh My Goodness! That was an amazing (and amazingly huge) slice of pizza. It had onions, peppers, mushrooms, green olives, calamata olives, roasted red peppers, feta, mozzarella, and who knows what else--oh, yet, and pepperoni. It was delicious, and WAY too big. I could only manage half of it. The most amazing part was the delicate crust. It was tender on the inside, but had a light crispy/crunchy bottom to it. It was, as my husband termed it, 'extraordinary'.
My husband ordered a whole muffaletta, which was ridiculously cheap at a little over $7. And it was HUGE. For me, it was a bit too salty (which, by nature, muffaletta's are, anyway) but he loved it. The waiter said that the bread was homemade foccacia.
The iced tea was excellent, and was served in a large enough glass that you didn't have to keep sweetening it so often. No bitterness, and very tasty.
We finished off our meal by sharing a serving of homemade tirimisu--which rivals any I've ever eaten. We left there SO stuffed, and swearing that we're never eating again :-) We can't wait to go back and try some of their other offerings, and were so struck by the friendliness of the proprietors that we will be sure to make it sooner rather than later. It was truly authentic NY pizza and 'knots', and it was very fine indeed.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank mabestrn
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fabiano's = Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My wife and I frequently order take out from here. This is a shame, since the only thing that could make their pizzas better is eating sooner than the 15 minute drive home. We prefer the crust well done, but that is only a preference of ours. Their salads have consistently been very fresh, not a piece of wilted lettuce has been found yet. Their homemade dressing is something we will buy in pint size containers for use when we make our own salads - it really is that good. I will admit the staff is eclectic, but they are very courteous and add to the atmosphere of the restaurant. To those of you dining in - they have free wifi. This is always a plus to me. I suggest the supreme pizza or the Mrs. Fabiano pizza, but I don't think you can go wrong with whatever you order.

• Visited February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Closest we've found to New York Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Coming from NY, we had been in hot pursuit of what we considered a NY style pizza. We finally found it with Fabiano's. Their pie's have remained consistent for quite some time now. It's a local pizza parlor atmosphere, great for families. Highly recommend their antipasti plate as well. The tatoos on the waitstaff can be a little freaky at times, but doesn't take away from the food.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Bud-pony
Prosser, Washington
“Good food for anyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

When everyone in my family is arguing about dinner, we can all agree on Fabiano's! They have pizza, salads, sandwiches, wings, pasta dishes, and I'm sure more that I can't remember...but it is all excellent! The most convienent part, is they are open late!

• Visited August 2012