“Closest we've found to New York Pizza” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fabiano's Italian Deli

Fabiano's Italian Deli
Ranked #4 of 170 Restaurants in Douglasville
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Closest we've found to New York Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Coming from NY, we had been in hot pursuit of what we considered a NY style pizza. We finally found it with Fabiano's. Their pie's have remained consistent for quite some time now. It's a local pizza parlor atmosphere, great for families. Highly recommend their antipasti plate as well. The tatoos on the waitstaff can be a little freaky at times, but doesn't take away from the food.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Bud-pony

Prosser, Washington
“Good food for anyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

When everyone in my family is arguing about dinner, we can all agree on Fabiano's! They have pizza, salads, sandwiches, wings, pasta dishes, and I'm sure more that I can't remember...but it is all excellent! The most convienent part, is they are open late!

• Visited August 2012
Acworth, Georgia
“Food and service were good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We've eaten here several times for lunch and recommend you try it. Pizza is good and the prices are even better.

Visited July 2012
Near Atlanta
“Good Food, Weird Staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I have to tell you that I'm not a fan of those amoung us that go out of their way to look different and I'm even less of a fan of those out there that employ those among us who go out of their way to look different. Were it not for the staff of freaky people, Fabiano's would get an Excellent rating from me. The food is superior. The atmosphere is good, the location is great, but the staff is weird. I can't enjoy dinner when my server has more piercings in his/her face than there are pepperonis on my pizza. Sorry.

Having said that, the food is so good I close my eyes and go anyway. Every Wednesday is family night. For just over $20 you get a large pizza (16" I think), a huge family salad, and 4 drinks. Our family of five eats, gets full, and takes home a slice or two. I'll admit though, we always add a bowl (or 2) of their fries. They have the best fries in Douglasville.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank vonsoest
Douglasville, Georgia
“Our spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I remember the first couple of times I ate there the food was good but service was just terrible. The worst ever! We moved away, came back to town and decided to give it a shot.. Im so glad we did. The food is great and service was wonderful.. I was so pleased we tipped an extra 10%. Its our family hangout we go at least once a week. Its a great place to go with kids. Try the sandwiches and pasta dishes too.

• Visited July 2012