“Good food for anyone”

Dining options: Late Night
Prosser, Washington
“Good food for anyone”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

When everyone in my family is arguing about dinner, we can all agree on Fabiano's! They have pizza, salads, sandwiches, wings, pasta dishes, and I'm sure more that I can't remember...but it is all excellent! The most convienent part, is they are open late!

• Visited August 2012

Acworth, Georgia
“Food and service were good”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We've eaten here several times for lunch and recommend you try it. Pizza is good and the prices are even better.

Visited July 2012
Near Atlanta
“Good Food, Weird Staff”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I have to tell you that I'm not a fan of those amoung us that go out of their way to look different and I'm even less of a fan of those out there that employ those among us who go out of their way to look different. Were it not for the staff of freaky people, Fabiano's would get an Excellent rating from me. The food is superior. The atmosphere is good, the location is great, but the staff is weird. I can't enjoy dinner when my server has more piercings in his/her face than there are pepperonis on my pizza. Sorry.

Having said that, the food is so good I close my eyes and go anyway. Every Wednesday is family night. For just over $20 you get a large pizza (16" I think), a huge family salad, and 4 drinks. Our family of five eats, gets full, and takes home a slice or two. I'll admit though, we always add a bowl (or 2) of their fries. They have the best fries in Douglasville.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank vonsoest
Douglasville, Georgia
“Our spot”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I remember the first couple of times I ate there the food was good but service was just terrible. The worst ever! We moved away, came back to town and decided to give it a shot.. Im so glad we did. The food is great and service was wonderful.. I was so pleased we tipped an extra 10%. Its our family hangout we go at least once a week. Its a great place to go with kids. Try the sandwiches and pasta dishes too.

• Visited July 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Food was okay, service was slow and indifferent”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I hadn't eaten at Fabiano's in several years (more than five), and I recall the service being slow then. My family was in downtown Douglasville enjoying the farmer's market, so we decided to try it out. We were there around 5:30 and the place wasn't full or busy. My husband ordered a meatball hoagie with fries and I asked to have the misto appetizer as my entree and share it with my child. More than 25 minutes later, we were still waiting. Good thing I'd bought some fresh bread and local honey at the market so I had something to give my child. I wouldn't expect a cold app platter to take that long to put together. My husband flagged down our server and asked her if my platter was ready first to bring it out and not wait on the hoagie. She said she would check on it and handed us a few packs of crackers.

Finally when the food came, the misto was not as advertised on the menu -- it had pasta and broccoli salad (not mentioned in the menu description) and pinwheels of salami and cheese instead of turkey and ham. We were so hungry that we ate it anyway. It was okay but nothing special. My husband's half hoagie was pretty small. You'd expect a six-inch sub but this was maybe four. If my child had not been cranky and ready to leave I would've asked to see a manager. The server did not get a good tip from us. I know that kitchen being slow is not her fault, but she wasn't at all apologetic and seemed not to care much either way.

The best thing I can say is that the decor and atmosphere was really nice. They have obviously remodeled since the last time I was there.

Next time we're downtown we're sticking with Irish Bred Pub and Gumbeaux's -- both have consistently great food and service.

• Visited April 2012