“The best of Douglasville”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #13 of 173 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Douglasville, Georgia
“The best of Douglasville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Such a great staff and super tasty foods. From the Calamari to the Spaghetti it's all top quality. Can't go wrong. Very well managed

New Iberia, Louisiana
“A Big Disappointment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

I love Carrabba's and most always have a great experience. Not so last night. I sat at the bar since I was alone and I could see the TV. I had been looking forward to having the veal piccata and had a short conversation with the bartender about loving capers. I didn't realize at first why my dinner didn't taste right and then it came to me. There were no capers! About that time a manager-in-training came by and ask how everything was. I told him not great, that my piccato didn't have any capers which I ordered. He made some comments about how he always makes sure he understands if his customers want capers. Lot of help that was. He simply walked away! The bartender had been away and returned and checked with me. When I told him about the capers, he immediately we.nt to get me some. Not the same as if they had been in the sauce but better than nothing. I think the M.I.T. failed customer service 101!

• Visited August 2012
Prosser, Washington
“Not your average chain.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

There are many locations, but each one that I have visited are great! The Douglasville location has great food and a great atmosphere with pretty good service.

Powder Springs, Georgia
“Eggplant parmesan!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I guess everything is great, but the only thing I have ever ordered is the Eggplant parmesan: soft, creamy eggplant; gentle tomato sauce; no breading at all! Delicious!

Villa Rica, Georgia
“Best wine.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

It is always good at Carrabbas, but tonight was the worst service I believe I have ever had anywhere!