“Fish Tacos”

Ranked #35 of 175 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: Mexican
“Fish Tacos”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great place to eat Mexican. Love the fish tacos and taco salads. The staff is very quick to bring the chips and salsa to the table "So addictive". The meal comes very quickly afterwards and they always check to make sure your meal is the way you like it. We eat there very often because of the service and the great food.

• Visited June 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Faijitas!!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Just had lunch there today and we really enjoyed it. The service was great and the Texas Faijitas were delicious! Portion sizes were good, me and my husband were able share the dinner Faijitas for one.

Douglasville, Georgia
“My favorite!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We have been coming here for years and have never ever been disappointed with our food or service! I love their margaritas and salsa.. Im picky about my salsa I dont like the trend a lot of restaurants are using these days with the overuse of cilantro. Food is consistant and the waitstaff is wonderful. I think I might just go right now, Try the ACP and the fish tacos!

• Visited July 2012
“The best in Douglasville”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I have lived in Douglasville over half of my adult life and I travel weekly for my job (being doing this for 15 years) and this is the standard I hold all Mexican restaurants to. Armando and Martin are the best 2 servers there.

• Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was great!”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Came here for dinner while staying in town. The #7 was great and filling. Authentic at,ohere and good service.

• Visited April 2012